We stayed here on a Sunday night and as a result we were able to get a very good price on a room which also included a buffet breakfast. In fact I don't think you could go past the place at the price as it represented great value. The rooms are very stylish, with the exception of the bathroom, which needs an upgrade. The surrounds are very good with lovely gardens, guest rooms, pool etc. It is very quiet and isolated which is good until you have to go into Leura to have a meal. The entire Blue Mountains area seems geared towards the weekend trade and a lot of restuarants etc (including the one here) are not open on Sunday nights. This is not an issue if you have a car and a designated driver, but you can't for example, take a short stroll into town. This didn't affect us but it could be an issue for some people. You will also need to drive to get to all of the attractions. Overall though, I would recommend this place, particularly if you can get a good price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Leura Gardens Resort offers warm country hospitality set amidst 4.5 acres of landscaped gardens and overlooking the 4th fairway of Leura Golf Course, the Resort offers a relaxing and memorable venue for any occasion.The location is perfect, only minutes from all the attractions of the Blue Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waldorf Leura Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Leura Gardens Hotel Leura
- Leura Gardens Hotel
- Waldorf Leura Gardens Resort Blue Mountains