“Good food”
Review of Leura Garage

Leura Garage
Reserve with
Leura Garage is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 39 Restaurants in Leura
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Australian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Southport, United Kingdom
“Good food”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The food here is good with a range of tapas style dishes and mains. The service was good and I think the price was reasonable.The only critiscism I would have is with the pizzas they serve, the bases are too thin which means that if the topping is greasy (which mine was) it basically disintegrates. Bar that, I would recommend this place.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank AtticusFinch14

• Korean first
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Twice in one day”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Lunch opens at 12.00 and if you would like to Sit outside in the summer fresh air, get there as soon as. Plenty of iced water offered and was necessary on this hot day. A refreshing and weight watching salad if all vegetables diced small was just th ticket. My two friends shared a plate which looked so nice.
I returned with my other half for a quick dinner before the drive back to Sydney. I was disappointed not to be able to have the shared plate/board I had salivated over at lunch. However once again plenty of water, a very nice pizza and a couple of beers.

Visited January 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Great food, trendy venue and excellent service!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Our day trip to The Blue Mountains and Jenolah Caves included a dinner at Leura. We chanced upon Leura Garage and decided on it because it's such a pretty place. We were told it's heritage listed,
and they have maintained the hoist in the middle of the dining room - charming!

We had a party of five, so we ordered five dishes - meat board, seafood board, chorizo pizza, spatchcock and baby back ribs. All were really delicious and there was no complaint from any of us.

Leura Garage recommends two dishes per person but we felt that one dish per person was sufficient. We walked away happy and full!

St Ives, United Kingdom
“Excellent tapas and pizzas”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

My wife and I went to the Leura Garage Restaurant on the Thursday and had two excellent pizzas; probably one shared would have been better for us. However, on the table next to us the 'locals' were enjoying a tapas meal that looked absolutely delicious; they even offered to let us taste some....how I love Oz. We returned on the Friday evening and ordered the tapas meal which was every bit as good as it looked. The dishes came at a steady rate, nothing was rushed; the fish in particular was outstanding. On both of our visits the service was very friendly and efficient. It was observed that the restaurant was very busy up until about 8.30pm then there were plenty of tables to choose from. There is a sit-at bar to have a pre-dinner drink if a table is not immediately available. We would definitely recommend this restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank PJC953
“Not what I hoped for”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I took my partner here for breakfast hoping to get that rustic garage feel that my partner would appreciate as he works with cars for living. instead we got cliche cafe music, pretty poor customer service by a teenage girl with attitude and average food.
There was no "garage" atmosphere.
The only pleasant surprise was a waiter came around with pineapple juice for everyone to enjoy.
If you like wanky places you would love this place! Remember pinky up!