“Great food good service and all day breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Red Door Cafe

Red Door Cafe
Ranked #4 of 38 Restaurants in Leura
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff
Sydney, Australia
“Great food good service and all day breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

My wife and I went to Leura for brunch - arriving at 11.05 we went to the first cafe - 5 minutes late for breakfast menu. Over the next 20 minutes we visited about 3 or 4 others cafes only to miss out on the breakfast menu by time and in one instance arriving at 11.27 and was told "sorry sir breakfast finished at 11.30", and another patron asked for a breakfast straight after me. I couldn't believe one cafe offered on their lunch menu - bacon and egg roll - when I asked if I could just get bacon, egg, tomato (and maybe a sausage) on toast, the reply was "Oh, sorry I'd love to but that's breakfast and we're serving from the lunch menu now".

To my suprise we discovered this little gem - Red Door Cafe

Service was excellent - coffee great and food just couldn't be faulted - all at a reasonable price.

• Visited May 2013

“They've forgot the essence if business ... Customer Service :(”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

We walked in to what looked like an extremely busy, chaotic, loud cafe. Once seated we waiting a few minutes then assumed it was counter service. As we joined the lengthy line of customers a male looked at us and snapped 'can you just sit down and let me do my job!'.
Upset, embarrassed and extremely shooed we got up and started to walk out. In which case his looked at us and snugged, 'good'.
Unfortunately, us 6 ladies who have just finished celebrating a much enjoyed birthday weekend will never return and would suggest to the company to remember their 'bread and butter'. Customers are the essence of any business.

2 Thank Lace87
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Cosy mountain cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Nice coffee, standard cafe food and a great atmosphere. This is a good place to grab lunch and relax after walking around town. It's cosy and service is quick, with standard prices. All round, it's a safe option!

Oztraylya
“Exceptional breakfast fare with a smile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

This place was almost full when we arrived for breakfast at nine-thirty. I have to admit to a brief hesitation to find somewhere else that was not so busy; I’m so glad that it was only brief.

The offering here is as good as the front door is red....very! The black and white of the interior is reflective of the simple philosophy that is very obviously on display here.

Exceptional breakfast fare delivered to the table quickly and complementary smiling face with cheerful banter for all. All this with no fuss and at a good price. Oh, and did I mention the coffee? Wonderful. Thanks guys and don’t forget the sign for the window that says YES, WE CAN FIT YOU IN!

Shellharbour, Australia
“Great spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

We called in for coffee on Mothers Day. The place was really busy. All the meals looked delicious. We ordered coffee only. The service was excellent and so was the coffee.