“AWESOME def will be a returning customer 😊”
Review of Fresh - CLOSED

Fresh
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I have no idea what fresh cafe the recent feedback person went to but it def wasn't the fresh cafe in katoomba, as a local it is a well presented and beautiful place, very kind staff, I have never had a problem with any of them and the food is just divine and would not dine anywhere else, the owners are wonderful and polite people, I would def recommend to anyone and everyone

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Fresh has always been the best cafe in Katoomba but a change of owners is always scary, particularly since the food was always the best part of it. In fact it turns out that it has been bought by the chef and so the food is still great, particularly the Fresh brekky. The coffee by friendly bearded dude was also awesome though service by others was a bit lacking. In general, while fresh was always lime green decor, this is a bit dated now, but maybe in hippy or oldy ville this brightness gives it it's "freshness".
If want a great brekky in Katoomba, Fresh is still the place to go.

1  Thank JuJuRaxy
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Three of us had lunch at Fresh yesterday. I opted for an all day breakfast and my friends had lunch items. All of us thought the food was delicious and fresh, and my gluten intolerant friend was very happy that the cafe could provide gluten free bread. The menu is small, but I thinks this allows the kitchen to do a few things well and if you wanted to mix and match a bit the breakfast menu allows you to do that by choosing and any number of different sides. I had the vegetarian breakfast and it came with perfectly poached eggs which always make me happy. Whilst we didn't order the pancakes, someone at the next table did and I had serious pancake envy :-)
Service friendly and helpful. A great find for us.

1  Thank jbjo13
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic. Great food great service. Love the warm welcoming feel. An absolute must to visit! Couldn't ask for better!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Unfortunately the service my boyfriend and I received during a late breakfast sitting this morning was sub-standard. It was quite busy, though this cannot be an excuse for the unfriendly and unprofessional behaviour of the waitress.