“New Owners = still good service”
Review of Fresh - CLOSED

Fresh
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 1, 2013

It recently has had a change of ownership and lets say the service, coffee or food has NOT been affected at all. Brilliant place to have a coffee and chat with a friend.

1  Thank L0VEOFFOOD

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Coffee and breakfast were recommended at another location the previous night. While the place was busy on a Sunday morning, which is always a good sign of a popular local, we were able to get a table very quickly. Service was friendly but not too in your face for a 'before my morning coffee' experience. Had coffees to start, lovely smooth flavour. We ordered the Veg plate with eggs, pesto mushrooms, tomatoes, haloumi & rosti on sour dough - very nice but my poached eggs weren't runny & haloumi was a bit rich for me that early. Partner's fried eggs were perfect. We both left very satisfied and well set for the day! Nice decor with the stained glass shop-front windows, framed hessian coffee bags etc, all just plain relaxing. Thank you Fresh.

Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

I often visit this cafe on my way through to Sydney from Bathurst and the service is always friendly, coffee consistently good and food fresh as the name implies. Most recently strong Flat White was exceptional and food wise, the roast field mushroom w ricotta, dill & semi dried tomato filling topped with a baby spinach, roast capsicum and asparagus salad ($14.90) was a fantastic choice for a light lunch. I'll be back.

1  Thank Ben3010
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Best coffee I have ever had and ensure that I get one everyday. I have been all over the world and always crave a "Fresh" coffee, My desk at work is littered with BioCup coffee cups from fresh hahaha.

The food is really good too at a reasonable price, Staff are always friendly and its always busy.

Cheers Guys

1  Thank Matthew-b-lee
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Five friends some visting from UK went to Fresh and had breakfast and coffee the food was great and great friendly service Fresh was very busy so we sat outside. Always busy and food always looks appealing.Had a little wait but it was worth the wait as Breakfast were amazing and serval mugs of coffee Thank you.

1  Thank RichieC82