“Quirky cafe with good coffee.”
Review of The Hatter's Cafe

The Hatter's Cafe
Ranked #49 of 94 Restaurants in Katoomba
Cuisines: Italian, Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Hatter's Cafe prides itself in offering fresh quality meals from locally sourced produce. Enjoy a casual breakfast, choose from a delicious lunch menu or come in anytime for for a great coffee and a selection of desserts
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Right next to the famous Hatters Shop. Stands out in a street of cafes. Lovely vibe. Attractive decor.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We were staying across the road, and travelling the sights on the Trolley Tours bus. As we waited for our bus I had a distinct need for caffiene, so was stoked to see the quality of the coffees being served here. Service was quick, friendly&charming, and the coffee was faaaabulous... I believe the barista's name is James.

Went again the next day twice, once again waiting for our bus. Same great experience, and they remembered us! My son had milkshakes, I had coffees, I can't actually comment on the food but the service alone is outstanding. Thanks for looking after us, Speros.

Incidentally, if you happen to be using the Trolley Tours bus, it stops right out front most hours at around 20minutes-to-the-hour, and takes you first to lovely Leura, then swings back into the main scenic areas. Speros has the timetable handy for you!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We lunch at Hatter's Cafe and wander through The Hattery, next door about 10 times a year and always enjoy the food, service and atmosphere. If you just want a decent coffee in Katoomba, this is the spot. The outdoor seating, mainly occupied by smokers, is very basic and distinctly un-stylish - a few tables and chairs crammed together in the footpath close to parked cars.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Best breakfast we've had! The gentleman who served us was friendly and helpful - couldn't have been nicer! We ended up heading into next door and the lovely 'Trudy' helped to choose a great Akubra!

Artwork is gorgeous - and if it would have fitted into an already overloaded car - would have bought a few! Worthwhile experience and the food was delish!

Reviewed August 7, 2012

My wife and I visited The Hatter's Cafe recently and whilst a little pricey, the food was excellent. My wife had the Prawn Linguini which she said was cooked to perfection. Would definitely go back.