We spent two nights here after having a terrible experience staying in Sydney city, this hotel was beautiful, so clean and was so modern it was such a relief to stay somewhere so nice. It's location was great close to scenic world, the pool was great for the kids and shops where local also the breakfast I must say was great and they totally cater for kids which was what we needed. The staff were very friendly and could not do enough for us, I would recommend this hotel to everyone I know. And as for the painting of the exterior they were working hard painting away whilst we were there. This motel is awesome!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Blue Mountains Motel with a B&B atmosphere is perfectly positioned in the heart of this stunning World Heritage area in the main town of Katoomba. The motel is family owned and operated, your hosts Lynn, Ross, Jamie and Kerry are on hand to offer that extra personal touch and attention to detail to create a friendly relaxed atmosphere during your stay. Spend a night - Not a fortune!! The Sky Rider Motor Inn is renowned for providing clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation in a quiet garden setting. Our 24 guest rooms types vary from Queen, Twin, Deluxe and a range of Family rooms, all provided with free wireless internet. Our popular salt water swimming pool and BBQ area are favourites with our guests can enjoy their breakfast in our dining room with garden views and open log fire for the cooler months, we serve a full continental breakfast as well as hot breakfast daily. Free parking is available to all of our rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Sky Rider Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sky Rider Motor Hotel Katoomba
- Sky Rider Motor Inn Katoomba, Blue Mountains