“Love, love, loved it!”

Windradyne Boutique
Ranked #3 of 19 Katoomba B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 30, 2013

an absolute little piece of paradise so close to Sydney. Stayed 3 nights and just absolutely loved it. So peaceful, a wonderful hostess, lovely breakfast and and the views cannot be beaten. Will be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 25, 2013

My husband and I went to The Blue Mountains for our 5th Wedding Anniversary and stayed at the beautiful Windradyne B & B for five nights.
We arrived there a little early as we have been driving a long way but, the lovely Owner/hostess Veronica had no problem with that at all. She was very accommodating, she welcomed us into her gorgeous home with a warm smile and showed us to our lovely an very clean room.
Veronica showed us around and gave us some good advice about the area and the walks Rob and I wanted to go on in the mountains. She was very helpful and a lovely lady too, one who obviously took pride in her home and wanted to please her guests, and she did that very nicely!
Rob and I were pleasantly surprised when we came back from our very long walk in the mountains to find two containers with heaps of yummy homemade choc & fruit slices ( my favorite ) and another type of coconut slice too... yummm yummm sitting on a table in the dining room for us and her other guests to have for our afternoon tea! ;) Veronica baked these slices fresh each day.
That is not all!!! We had a delicious full hot breakfast each morning in the dining room which overlooked the Blue Mountains! We had a choice from a menu which was awesome!
This beautiful B & B is very clean and very comfy with central heating and your own fireplace in your bedroom, which has magnificent views of the Blue Mountains while laying in our warm comfy bed!
We were very sad leaving this gorgeous place and having to say goodbye to our lovely hostess Veronica. We are definately going back there again!
We highly recommend The Windradyne B & B to anyone for you next romantic getaway!
Thank you so much Veronica for your awesome hospitality and for having us in your beautifully decorated home!! ;)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Toula M
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Best location in Katoomba, immaculately clean, extremely welcoming host Veronica! All with a mouth watering breakfast looking over the valley makes it a fantastic place to stay, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Robbie W
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Windradyne and felt the charms of the Blue Mountains encapsulated in this little boutique haven right across Echo point.
Beautiful jazzy music, warmth emanating from the fireplace in the living room, decanter of port on Victorian inspired table and the best view of the blue mountains particularly as the sun goes down.
Our host, Veronica was friendly and meticulous in all manner of things. We were treated upon our arrival to home-made cakes and boy did this go down well with a hot cup of tea by the fireplace in our room!
Our room called Gunnedoo (all rooms named after the three sisters) was decadently furnished with a mixture of Victorian with all modern conveniences available- and oh so inviting! Our window looked out to Echo point. We found ourselves reluctant to leave once our holiday was over. We have been coming up here for years but have never, til now, experienced such hospitality. We will be back and recommend Windradyne Boutique to anyone!

1  Thank tanya n
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I am so disappointed that my wife and I only got to stay one night at 'Windradyne'. We stayed in the Wimlah room and from the moment we drove up the driveway and entered the most glorious home we have visited since my Nana was alive we were spoilt rotten. I thought we were back in her home of yester year, not a thread out of place. Veronica is the nicest host and cooks a tremendous breakfast. Their B&B is a credit to them and we will definitely be returning. 10/10 in every aspect of accommodation. Fantastic location right opposite the 3 sisters and so close to Echoes restaurant for that perfect special dinner, 5 min walking distance. Very HIGHLY recommended is Windradyne.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Crbutts
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The 'Widradyne'came as a highly recommended choice of accommodation to my wife and I and I must say it was right on the mark. Our host Veronica was clearly destined to run a B&B. From a wonderful reception to the best breakfast I've had in many a year, this was only to be outdone by the fantastic furnishings, location and atmosphere in spades full. The claw bath and 4 poster bed finished the setting. My highest recommendation... We will be back. Joe and Sue

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I stayed here with my husband over the Winter Magic Festival weekend in Katoomba. This has to be the best location of any accommodation in town- right opposite the 3 sisters with expansive views of the valley from some bedrooms and the breakfast/guest lounge room. The walk into Katoomba st is flat and easy. The house was very warm with fires for the guests, and complementary port, chocolate, tea and cakes. We stayed in the Meenhi suite which was the smallest but beautifully and tastefully decorated and very clean. It was quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent and there was alot of choice. The host Veronica was friendly and relaxed and I really felt at home. Would stay here again- highly highly recommended. Perfect place to stay to feel the luxurious old world charm of the mountains.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent- you won't be disappointed.