All reviewsthree sistersecho pointgreat locationroom was cleanscenic worldblue mountainscontinental breakfastfew minutes walkprunesbit datedsisters lookouttwin roomwalking trailselectric blanketsbudget accommodationstayed here for one nightper night
Reviewed September 16, 2014

stayed here for two nights with my partner,we paid for a classic double room, but was kindly upgraded to a superior room im assuming. it was a very decent sized room and had all the usual amenities, the problems we found with the room was that the heater which is in the wall was located under the window which meant you couldnt close the curtains 'cause it would have covered the heater, it also made strange squeaking noises every half an hour, the fridge was also rather loud. the walls are really thin and we could hear the people staying in the rooms on both sides of us, we could here people going to the toilet, conversations word for word and an awful couple who were crying hysterically and then having very loud sex late at night. so we did not get much sleep at all during our stay here and although it was good value for money i would rather pay more to get a decent nights sleep. we would probably not stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank livingdolldisaster
Reviewed September 14, 2014

I stayed at Echo Point Motor Inn with two of my friends a few weeks ago and was presently surprised. The classic queen with a single bed was a perfect fit for three of us travelling together. The location was amazing, close to nearby hiking trails, Scenic World, and the Three Sisters which we loved. The motel was clean and the staff friendly. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 14, 2014

A great weekend away! Location is amazing, professional and friendly staff. Room was clean, tidy, basic and did the job. A stones throw away from the town center. I had an amazing weekend away in the mountains and can`t wait to get back. Thank`s guys!

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed September 6, 2014

We bought a Groupon deal as a treat to end our holiday with our two daughters.. This was a shocking disappointment. Bedspreads, chairs, lounge all covered in stains. Had to use towels to sit on the lounge as so dirty. Shower room falling apart, basin vanity unit so rotten, almost falling through the floor, old broken tiles in shower- PAINTED OVER (paint chipping off). We weren't expecting luxury but I think I would have felt more comfortable in Bates motel from "Psycho"

Room Tip: We were in rooms 5 and 6, never again!! The only good part was the views.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Marina6674
Reviewed August 29, 2014

I stayed @ this motel for one night on 29/8/14 I will NEVER stay there ever again nor would I recomend it, the coffee cups were dirty, mould in the bathroom, hair dryer was not working, doors rattled all night & so did the flyscreens, I was upstairs in a single room. NOT HAPPY JAN, other guests were very noisy when they came in at night . Overall not a nice motel but I guess you get what you pay for.

Room Tip: look at the rooms first if you can
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo