We stayed one night only,there were three of us.The room was large enough for us and bedding was good. My wife and her sister said there was no shampoo supplied,and even though the motel was very busy there was no noise problems from other guests or road noise.We stayed in a family room in the St Elmo building.Room was very warm and we turned the heating down.
Check in was very easy and the office person was good.One problem our key was also given to someone else and they entered our room while we were there.Apologies given and accepted but a little more care needed to prevent this.
Breakfast was included and there was plenty to choose from toast,cereal and hot choices, and plenty available the lady in charge was very pleasant and made for good company.We had our night meal at the RSL.We would recommend this to all that want good clean accommation, with included breakfast and central position,and pleasant staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Katoomba Town Centre Motel is a proud member of the Equeva Group, established with a view to provide the Complete Accommodation Experience for every type of traveller; from individuals to extended families. Located in Katoomba, in the scenic upper Blue Mountains. Our motel is rich with culture, friendly customer service and located in the heart of Katoomba Town Centre where you can enjoy a variety of cafes, shops, galleries and walks to parks abundant with beautiful native flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Katoomba Town Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katoomba Town Centre Hotel Katoomba
- Katoomba Town Centre Blue Mountains