We had only two days in Katoomba, and it was a short holiday at the end of a tiring business trip. So it was a real pleasure to spend a night at the Palais Royale. The room was clean, spacious and old-world charming; the lounge area at reception likewise.
Our package included full cooked breakfast and free WiFi. The breakfast was fine, although not exceptional, and next time we wouldn't necessarily include this in our booking because there are many cafes within easy walking distance.
We will definitely stay there if we visit Katoomba again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a charming Heritage hotel in the main street of Katoomba, so leave your car and walk to dozens of restaurants and attractions. Make sure to visit us in our lounge café where we serve locally produce best coffee and selective locally grown organic wines and beers. ENJOY OUR NEW FREE WIFI FROM ALL ROOMS!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palais Royale Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Hotel Katoomba
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Katoomba
- Palais Royale Boutique Hotel Katoomba, Blue Mountains