Firstly, we booked a queen bed not two different height single beds pushed together.
Then the dirty glasses and cutlery. The lack of service signs, which led to an employee walking in on my girlfriend getting changed despite having told them half an hour earlier that we do not require any services.
Photos on the website look completely different to the actual thing. Overall hotel is dated and could use refurbishing.
Redeeming feature was the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a charming Heritage hotel in the main street of Katoomba, so leave your car and walk to dozens of restaurants and attractions. Make sure to visit us in our lounge café where we serve locally produce best coffee and selective locally grown organic wines and beers. ENJOY OUR NEW FREE WIFI FROM ALL ROOMS!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Palais Royale Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Hotel Katoomba
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Katoomba
- Palais Royale Boutique Hotel Katoomba, Blue Mountains