We stayed in a triple room in this place.The room was booked by my wife.Nice sized rooms with good sized bathroom.We liked the place. Few refinements like correcting the bathroom hatch would have made it better.One good recommendation is not to serve breakfast.I could cook a better English breakfast.Hash browns were burnt.No differentiation between vegetarian and non vegetarian.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a charming Heritage hotel in the main street of Katoomba, so leave your car and walk to dozens of restaurants and attractions. Make sure to visit us in our lounge café where we serve locally produce best coffee and selective locally grown organic wines and beers. ENJOY OUR NEW FREE WIFI FROM ALL ROOMS!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palais Royale Blue Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Hotel Katoomba
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Katoomba