must have been a gem in its hey day .Why do developers / interior designers redecorate such places with cheap "copper art" colonial style light fittings , awful cheap and nasty artwork and the fake Victorian furniture to create a bogan suburban look. With a minimum of expense but a bit of imagination this place could look great . Price was Ok and staff were excellent .Breakfast very ordinary when again a bit of imagination could have made it a feature of the place ....still it was handy to the great cafes in the main street!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a charming Heritage hotel in the main street of Katoomba, so leave your car and walk to dozens of restaurants and attractions. Make sure to visit us in our lounge café where we serve locally produce best coffee and selective locally grown organic wines and beers. ENJOY OUR NEW FREE WIFI FROM ALL ROOMS!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Palais Royale Blue Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Hotel Katoomba
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Katoomba