“Perfect”

Ranked #13 of 95 Restaurants in Katoomba
Cuisines: Italian, Japanese, Australian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pins on Luline's setting is a Katoomba landmark, a grand historic house built at the turn of the century. We deliver fine food with Contemporary Australian flavours and a focus on locally sourced produce. We provide an intimate, cozy and comfortable dining experience, set in the heart of the breathtaking Blue Mountains. Visitors can enjoy the surrounding natural beauty and the outlook of our stunning traditional English gardens with a glass of locally sourced wine.
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Fantastic food,fantastic hospitality and all at a reasonable price!!
Book ahead as it gets busy at all times....a wonderful experience dining here!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Family owned restaurant, food was lovely, service warm and friendly and attentive. I am a Coeliac and this was not a problem for them to do Gluten Free.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Had an amazing meal at this restaurant.The bruschetta was the best I have ever had! Amazing food and great service. I was also happily surprised by the prices. I would love to eat here again.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We are visiting Katoomba and we were so impressed with the meal we had to come the following night. Plenty of choice on menu at a reasonable price.

1  Thank Bellhops
Reviewed February 28, 2014

To start with, the atmosphere is warm and comfortable.
I had arrived late due to business travels, but they still seated me hospitably with great service.
I had the full three courses (which I rarely do) and each one was delicious.
A good selection on the menu and on the specials board.

I will certainly return!