“Definitely worth a visit”
Review of Unique Patisserie

Unique Patisserie
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Katoomba
Cuisines: Malaysian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I went there with a group of friends for a birthday dinner as we had heard that the food was great... We weren't let down. Absolute gem of a place, with really friendly service, tasty tasty food and unique presentation !! We'll be back

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Oh my, what scrumptiousness I stumble apon and this tasty treasuer! Doesnt look like much from the outside bou wow! It was excellent!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Desperate for a quick, hot snack after a cool day's climbing, we spotted this place and took a punt. Much to our delight they had a truly unique range of of hot pies informed with Asian accents, all fully made on the premises - right down to the first class pastry casing. We ordered coffee and I added a slice Hazelnut Opera Cake for good measure. The coffee was so good I contemplated having a second, but we needed to keep moving. The cake was fantastic, and no wonder! These guys have won a bagful of pastry-cooking awards. They are even open for dinner and we plan to go back for a meal before we leave the area.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

This patisserie is much more than the name suggests. Yes the cakes are amazing, but the food they cook in this place is delicious! It doesn't look like much from the street, but inside it is spotless, the service is great from this family run business and the food is delicious and extremely reasonably priced. This family ran a Laksa joint in Katoomba years ago, and I have been awaiting their return with baited breath.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

This unassuming shop in Katoomba is a real gem. It's out of place because the food, presentation and cleanliness of the place is in a league of it's own. The staff are very pleasant and meals are very special in terms of taste, presentation and price. It would be very hard to find such a "unique" place in Sydney let alone Katoomba. I always thought that the name "Unique Patisserie" was a bit strange but after writing this review I can understand why it's called that....it really is unique. After a very tasty meal the desert part is amazing in terms of choice. Definitely a place to try....you won't be disappointed.