Tripadvisor
Katoomba
All reviews three sisters echo point home away from home bedroom villa great location washing machine and dryer blue mountains full kitchen minute walk would stay here again dining room accommodation lookout walks cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2020

When we experienced a problem with our shower head, we were immediately upgraded to a better room. The professionalism and courtesy shown to us by the lady on Reception was amazing. We will definitely use this provider again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed December 22, 2019

I recently had to find accommodation in Katoomba for a week. I moved into the Village for my final two nights in order to give myself some extra room to move.
These cottages are in a brilliant location directly opposite Echo Point - with easy access to some of the mountains best know walks.
My cottage really was like a home away from home - and the staff went above and beyond to ensure I was looked after and that the facilities met my needs.

The Village is part of a broader group of accommodation options - of which I have now stayed in three. They're all affordable, clean and in facntastic locations. I definitely recommend the Equeva Group motels to any visitors to the Blue Mountains.

Date of stay: December 2019
Maps822490, Front Office Manager at Echo Point Village, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2019

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. We are really glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to having you stay again with us.

Kind regards
Echo Point Motel

Reviewed October 8, 2019

We stayed overnight whilst at a convention. The villa was cosy and warm and hot shower.
Great stay! I would stay here again . We didn’t check in until late, but the staff organised the key in the Lock box and it was easy.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 22, 2019

Perfect home for 4 - 6 guests. 2 minute walk from the three sisters lookout and nearby cafes and restaurants. Cozy but roomy 3-bedroom home with plenty of car ports. One bathroom has a jacuzzi as a bathtub! Felt right at home! Can't wait to stay again!

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed June 10, 2019

We had stayed in villa 1 for 3 nights.

The location is great and it is within 2 minutes slow walk to view the 3 sisters.

The villa is spacious and 2 bedrooms and 1 toilet. The washing machine and dryer are inside a cabinet in the kitchen. No washing detergent is provided so you need to bring your own or purchase at the reception as advised.

The place's cleanliness is considered acceptable but need improvement. Overall, it looks clean. But we spotted a piece of tissue on the floor near the washing machine when we open the cabinet where the machine is located.

There is a mild smell of food in the kitchen when we are there for 3 days. We didn't do any cooking. The previous guests should have cooked some food during the stay. The cleaning staff should have done a better job of ensuring the smell is gone before the next guests arrive.

There is water dripping from the shower head when we are there. The floor was very wet when we checked in. Hope the owner can repair the tap or ensure that the cleaning staff or guests will switch off the tap tightly after they use the shower room as from our observation, water will drip from the shower head if the tap is not switched off tightly.

It is the first unit from the road. A bit noisy in the bedroom when there are cars driving up the pathway to other villas.

The whole flooring is carpeted. There are some smaller pieces of carpet overlapping the flooring. We didn't remove the carpet to see if it is used to cover a strain or holes in the main carpet flooring. But whatever purpose they are for, I almost tripped over when my slipper got caught under the smaller carpet in the dining room.

No in room slipper is provided. It will be good to provide so that guests will not wear their shoes into the villas. We brought our own slippers during the stay.

The sofa looks very old but still quite comfortable. The bbq area in front of villa 1 and 2 are fenced off. But if so, should let guests know in case they want to use them.

Overall not a bad stay.