Had a disappointing stay at Echoes. Room had the most amazing view but thats where the luxury experience ends. Had to ask for bath robes, there were fake, plastic flowers in the room, the noise from surrounding showers/taps was loud and annoying, there was mould on the inside of the curtains and the hair dryer was one of those tiny, motel style clip into the wall ones. Not what you expect for $500 a night (and that was a special rate). Staff were extremely helpful and met all requests. Restaurant was excellent with great service although had emptied out by 9pm and was then lacking in atmosphere as tables were set up for the next day around us. Would not go back. Like others, wished I had gone next door to Lillianfels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant is perched at the very edge of the Jamison Valley at Echo Point in the Blue Mountains. Our unique location offers stunning and uninterrupted panoramas of the National Park from every room, providing all our guests with ever-changing but always dramatic and breathtaking views. All this and only 90 minutes from Sydney!Our unique location offers stunning panoramas from every room, providing our guests with the most breathtaking views of mountains, cliff edges and lush rainforest valleys. Blue Mountains' most stunning icon 'Echoes' unveils itself on the very edge of the Jamison Valley with views right through to Mittagong, 80 kilometres away.Relaxation and recreation takes on whole new meaning at Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant. Rejuvenate with a brisk hike through the Jamison Valley or find peace and serenity with a pampering spa treatment in our private sauna and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Echoes Boutique Hotel And Restaurant
- Hotel Echoes Boutique
- Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant Katoomba, Blue Mountains