This is our 1st trip to Australia and we found this little hotel by recommendation. Earlier, we checked into the 4 Seasons Sydney and were recommended to drive around Blue Mountains and to check out this hotel. Luckily, they had availability and we checked in on a dinner bed and breakfast package. It is quite contemporary for the Mountains as most of the accommodation available were either heritage properties for old hotels/B&Bs which look a little run down. This property was polished and had great air circulation and did not smell like a heritage property. All rooms back out to the Valley with views and the restaurant was at the top level with a central bar & lounge area. The only complaint was the size of the bathrooms, a bit tight for larger people and we could do with a spa tub .
The staff were very helpful and we had continental breakfast in bed as our room enjoys wonderful vista at sunrise. I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for views and location. The room sizes were standard, although we spent a lot of time outside on the balcony. The only other facilities is a day spa and restaurant/lounge which overlooks the Jamison valley to the south and a garden courtyard to the north. Complimentary wireless and DVD collection is available at the hotel and can be handy on misty days as there is not much to do except sleep or eat. The day spa menu is available for in-house guests only but you need to book in advance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant is perched at the very edge of the Jamison Valley at Echo Point in the Blue Mountains. Our unique location offers stunning and uninterrupted panoramas of the National Park from every room, providing all our guests with ever-changing but always dramatic and breathtaking views. All this and only 90 minutes from Sydney!Our unique location offers stunning panoramas from every room, providing our guests with the most breathtaking views of mountains, cliff edges and lush rainforest valleys. Blue Mountains' most stunning icon 'Echoes' unveils itself on the very edge of the Jamison Valley with views right through to Mittagong, 80 kilometres away.Relaxation and recreation takes on whole new meaning at Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant. Rejuvenate with a brisk hike through the Jamison Valley or find peace and serenity with a pampering spa treatment in our private sauna and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Echoes Boutique Hotel And Restaurant
- Hotel Echoes Boutique
- Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant Katoomba, Blue Mountains