Echo Point Village(Katoomba)(Great Value!)
$90
$87
$145
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

$254
$171
Priceline
Alpine Motor Inn(Katoomba)(Great Value!)
$82
$73
Priceline
Sky Rider Motor Inn(Katoomba)(Great Value!)
$66
$54
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $67/night.

No. 14 Lovel St(Katoomba)(Great Value!)
$42
Lurline House(Katoomba)(Great Value!)
$61
Hotels.com
The Carrington Hotel(Katoomba)(Great Value!)
$146
$84
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

3 Sisters Motel(Katoomba)(Great Value!)
$65
$58
Priceline
All reviewscorner suitecliff view roomjamison valleyblue mountainssister hoteluninterrupted viewssmall hotelthe cliffthree sisterstwo coursesecho pointscenic worldcomfortable roomcontinental breakfastbalconiesbryantescarpment
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Spent a night at Echoes celebrating our son's birthday. Staff where very helpful in organising the booking. The food and view were terrific, and the service was refined. A really good time had by all.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Ralf B, General Manager at Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience at Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant

I hope we can welcome you back to Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant in the near future.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

We had a lovely stay at Echoes in the Blaxland Room. There was a lovely view when the fog cleared and the room was 5 star. The staff were very friendly and professional. I found a used towel behind the bathroom door that had been missed in the house-keeping inspection but otherwise the room was very clean (even under the toilet seat). The only downside is that the room was off reception and quite noisy. We could also hear our neighbour's tv. The noise level didn't bother me but my husband is a light sleeper so it did bother him.

We had dinner in the restaurant. The ambiance was nice and the Asian fusion food was superb. My only complaint was about the wait staff. They were disorganised and one waitress was in training. Another questioned me about whether I had informed them that I was vegetarian for the purposes of the aperitif. I had informed them when I booked but not specifically on the night. I didn't appreciate her tone given that I had just ordered the only 2 vegetarian meals on the menu for entree and main (so assumed common sense would mean I needn't specify it again). The kinks were small and not that big a deal but I regularly eat at restaurants where the prices are $110 per person plus and those restaurants manage to have everything running perfectly.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Pplate

Dear Valued Guest,

It’s a pleasure to read that you had a great stay, and enjoyed the facilities and our team that looked after you. However I am disappointed to read that on this occasion we failed in some areas to provide you with the service, and attention we are known for especially with the housekeeping issue and restaurant service.

I hope you accept my apologies, and rest assured all issues raised will be addressed with the relevant departments.

I hope I will see you again soon at Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Echoes Hotel was magnificent. We were travelling from the UK and had one special night stay there - during which I am pleased to see we got engaged. The Sauna and Spa was great and is included in the price if you don't have any additional treatments. There is an outdoor pool too. The service was first class as was the food. The views breathtaking, right on the edge of Echo Point. Thanks to all involved for making it such as special stay and evening. Paul & Caroline

1  Thank UK_Travellers2014

Dear Valued Guest,

It’s a pleasure to read that you had a great stay, and enjoyed the facilities and our team that looked after you. Congratulations on your engagement, I am please that we were able to make this a memorable stay for you both.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

The rooms seemed big enough but..... If you put a desk, luggage stands, and a decent closet in the room you'd be out of space. Only 1 electrical outlet, no coffee maker, spotty Internet, and little control over the temperature. A $15.00 breakfast for $55.
A spectacular view of the valley but not worth the $600+

Room Tip: Upper floors in back all have great views
2  Thank frequntlyinahotel

Dear Valued Guest,

I am disappointed to read that on this occasion we failed in some areas to provide you with the service, and attention we are known for.

I hope I will see you again soon at Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant

Reviewed April 12, 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights as a last minute getaway not knowing what to expect. What a wonderful surprise!! The hotel is perched on a cliff overlooking the Jamieson valley and our room was luxurious and led out on to a balcony with the same breathtaking views over the valley. The staff at this lovely little boutique hotel made us feel very welcome and went to great lengths to accommodate any special requests. The breakfast was delicious and the restaurant had an equally spectacular view over the valley. We made a last minute decision to have dinner in the Echoes restaurant and were not disappointed. The food was asian fusion and to a fine dining standard with quality ingredients and presented beautifully on the plate. I would highly recommend this lovely hotel to people wanting to escape the ratrace for a couple of days and enjoy the peace and beauty of the mountains.

Room Tip: We stayed in the "Bell" room which was at the top level of the hotel. It was lovely and quiet and even though the balconies are shared it seemed quite normal to sit outside, take in the views whilst drinking your coffee in the robes provided. Other guests respected your privacy.