Echo Point Village(Katoomba)(Great Value!)
$90
$87
$145
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

Sky Rider Motor Inn(Katoomba)(Great Value!)
$66
Alpine Motor Inn(Katoomba)(Great Value!)
$82
$188
3 Sisters Motel(Katoomba)(Great Value!)
$65
The Carrington Hotel(Katoomba)(Great Value!)
$86
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

Lurline House(Katoomba)(Great Value!)
$61
Hotels.com
No. 14 Lovel St(Katoomba)(Great Value!)
All reviewscorner suitecliff view roomjamison valleyblue mountainssister hoteluninterrupted viewssmall hotelthe cliffthree sisterstwo coursesecho pointscenic worldcomfortable roomcontinental breakfastbalconiesbryantescarpment
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Fantastic views off our bedroom balcony across the Jamison Valley. Friendly and efficient service at reception, bar and Echoes restaurant with good food and a great wine list. We also dined one night at Darley's Restaurant and that was spectacular with its old world charm in Lilianfels original homestead and a terrific menu/wine list. We spent four nights here for a special Wedding Anniversary and it was the perfect choice for us. The Blue Mountains are spectacular, with the Three Sisters and Echo pint on Echoes doorstep. Very worthy of visiting in the area is Leura village, Leura Mall, Leuralla with its nostalgia and the Everglades gardens with its magnificent art deco house. Further afield (for avid gardeners like ourselves) at about an hour's drive are Mount Tomah botanic gardens and several of the open gardens in the village of Mount Wilson. Well done to everyone at Echoes and Lilianfels who made our stay so pleasant.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Ralf B, General Manager at Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience at Echoes Boutique Hotel and Restaurant.

It’s a pleasure to read that you had a great experience, and enjoyed the Facilities and our team that looked after you, I hope to see you again soon at Echoes Hotel.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

This restaurant was amazing! We ordered the soft shell crab and the chilli caramel pork belly...DELICIOUS! I could have had second servings of them. The mains were very flavourful, however, the side was a tad too salty to point where we couldn't eat it. The service was to perfection and we wil definately return.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

It’s a pleasure to read that you had a great experience, and enjoyed the Facilities and our team that looked after you. I am sorry to hear that your side dishes had too much salt. Please accept my apologies and I hope to see you again soon at Echoes.

gm@lilianfels.com.au

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We spent one night of our honeymoon here. Great service, wonderful views and fantastic breakfast with the best view in the hotel. Nothing was a problem for the staff, and the Art Deco decor was very befitting of the glamorous mountains oldy worldy feel. I would definitely stay here again. It was so close the three sisters walk.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Ralf B, General Manager at Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience at Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant.

It’s a pleasure to read that you had a great experience, and enjoyed the Facilities and our team that looked after you, I am looking forward to welcome you back shortly.

Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

All I can say is WOW! Echoes is amazing! My fiancé and I stayed here for the first time on a Monday and Tuesday night, we loved our first night here so much we wanted to stay another night, they even gave us the same rate for the second night, the receptionist Fiona went above and beyond for us, and did everything possible to ensure our stay was perfect, we stayed in the room named 'young' with views over the mountains and a big corner spa set in a marble bathroom, it was amazing, we were lucky enough to catch a beautiful sunset, our room came with breakfast in the morning and wow! What a great spread of different foods, juice, fruit, yoghurt, Danishes, cereal and toast then on top of that a huge cooked breakfast, very very impressed! The restaurant staff were very helpful and friendly, never have we received such friendly service, we will be back in may to finalise our wedding in the blue mountains and will be staying here!! Highly recommended :)

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

It’s a pleasure to read that you had a great experience, and enjoyed the Facilities and our team that looked after you, I am looking forward to welcome you back shortly, and to help you with your wedding arrangements.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

What an amazing place .
Staying across the road at lilianfels and our lovely waitress recommended we ate there as Darley's was closed Mondays.
What a treat.... We were sat on the veranda , at the very edge of the valley !!!!! Couldn't believe our luck for such a romantic setting watching the au go down behind the blue mountains.
To top it all .....the food was to die for !
I had grilled lamb loin and it was the best lamb I have ever tasted ! And as for the roasted fig tart .........need I say more......heaven on a plate .
I would recommend here to everyone :-))))))))))

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

It’s a pleasure to read that you had a great experience, and enjoyed the Facilities and our team that looked after you, I hope I will be able to welcome you back shortly. I agree with you re the view, it’s a one in a million. I still get excited after all that time when I am at Echoes.