“Brilliant Full Motion Flight Simulator”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of VSJET

VSJET
Sydney
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Brilliant Full Motion Flight Simulator”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

Today I had to the most amazing experience, 'flying a 737=800' at VSJET at Katoomba. Pilot Barry was fantastic and the simulator was brilliant. The important thing to remember is that this simulator is full motion. Other simulators are static, so you might as well sit in front of a computer. The VSJET siimulator moves and you feel like you are flying a real plane. I think the price is cheap considering that it's the only chance most of us will have to fly such an aircraft.
For anyone who wants a fantastic experience take off with VSJET, you won't be disappointed.

Visited September 2012
4 Thank Murlee

Katoomba, Australia
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“The family loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

As a local i bought my Dad a voucher from living social to go on it. My husband and 6 year old daughter went along with him. They all loved it.

They had a one hour flight experience and said it felt so much like they were flying. My Dad use to fly and said it gave him a buzz and he loved it. Dad said he flew it the majority of the time and when he asked for advise it was given but the instructor did not take over, which made it worth the money spent ($119) :)

Young children as far as i understood could not go on it though my daughter was 6 and tey were ok for her to hop on it.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Nicole M
Townsville, Australia
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Very realistic ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

My boyfriend flew the 737 simulator for about 30 minutes.I sat in the jump seat. It was very realistic and a lot of fun. My boyfriend really enjoyed it and we both felt the pilot was very engaging and helpful. My boyfriend had flying experience, so the pilot was mostly hands off and let him do the majority of flying with some suggestions and help as needed. If you can afford it, it is definitely worth a fly. I think you can have as many as 3 friends with you. Check it out!

Visited July 2012