“DISAPPOINTING”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I Should have observed comments made by others. Most of my group went for the Seafood Buffet and were disappointed. The seafood was limited and what there was of disappointing quality. I wouldn't be recommending to friends.

2  Thank Ray170
There are newer reviews for Golden Dragon Restaurant

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Don't go past this place. Great service and excellent food at normal prices. Highly recommended for lunch or dinner.

3  Thank SydneyBill88
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We called in thinking that we could get a cheap meal for the family. One look at the menu showed that this wasn't going to be the case, but we didn't want to load the kids back into the car.

My dish was so salty that it was almost inedible and my wife's laksa was so spicy that it too was hard to eat.

2  Thank Greenacres2790
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Other patrons described their meal perfectly as watery. Meat was over-cooked and rather tasteless. The person serving had no idea. The Chinese buffet is a little better but still very ordinary. I wont be going back there.

1  Thank Amayzingone
Reviewed June 21, 2014

When I noticed the dirty vests the waiters were wearing we should have turned and ran. We paid over $40 for stuff on a plate covered in grease. My side salad was sliced vein of cabbage covered in white stuff (mayonnaise?). The restaurant was full so I'm guessing the locals are used to eating crap! We've been to RSL restaurants from central coast Queensland to Warrnambool south west Victoria and they've always provided a basic meal. Management needs to revue standards in restaurant. Maybe 'Health Dept.', Consumer Affairs and Katoomba Tourism needs to pay a visit as well. It's an insult to the veterans who first established these clubs.

2  Thank Carole D