Hotel is located at a great vantage point. Fantastic facilities and service. For me, what makes a hotel distinguished are the finer details e.g. - smiling and greeting workers in any part of the hotel, swiftness and eye for detail. These were apparent at Lilianfels. I'd also like to add that the Echoes Boutique hotel is associated with Lilianfels and their facilities can be utilised. I suggest having breakfast at the Echoes hotel, fine breaky and superb views of Jamison Valley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lilianfels Resort and Spa is a renowned haven for relaxation in one of Australia's most beautiful destinations. This multi-award winning hotel & resort is set amidst two acres of manicured gardens, overlooking the most spectacular scenery in the World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains National Park in NSW, Australia.Blue Mountains Accommodation | Blue Mountains HotelLilianfels Resort and Spa is a 5 Star resort with 85 Deluxe rooms and Suites. Onsite recreational facilities include heated indoor and outdoor pool, tennis court, billiard/games room, library and gym. Lilianfels is perfectly located within 5 minutes walk to the iconic 3 sisters rock formation at Echo Point and is close to all major attractions including Scenic World, Leura shopping village and award winning restaurants. Blue Mountains Dining | Blue Mountains RestaurantSituated within the grounds of the historic homestead of Sir Frederick Darley, Lilianfels is home to the multi-award winning Darleys Restaurant which features the best seasonal produce from the region, served in an elegant and romantic setting that is unmistakeably fine dining. Celebrate that special occasion in glamour and experience the revival of Lilianfels 'Old World Charm' as we invite you to peruse and tempt your palette with our new A La Carte Menu.Re-discover why our Multi-Award winning Restaurant excels again in style and service.Blue Mountains Conferences | Blue Mountains MeetingsWith meeting and events space for up to 100 guests complete with state-of-the-art equipment, 85 spacious accommodation rooms to house your delegates, and a fabulous array of fine dining options to choose from, it’s the ideal setting for meetings and conferences which will show your colleagues or clients how much you value them.Blue Mountains WeddingsThis European style country house hotel specialises in smaller weddings and events of up to 100 people. Personalised service, exceptional facilities and thoughtful attention to detail, accompanied by stunning views of the Jamison Valley make the hotel the ideal wedding venue.Blue Mountains Spa | Blue Mountains Beauty TreatmentsLilianfels is also renowned for its Spa. Guests can indulge in an array of soothing spa treatments individually tailored to refresh and rejuvenate. Enliven your senses with our soothing and restorative body and beauty treatments delivered by a team of caring and talented spa professionals.Dining with Spectacular Views at our sister property – Echoes RestaurantDiscover why Echoes Restaurant was awarded best regional restaurant in Australia by AHA in 2012. The combination of fine dining and spectacular views of the Jamison Valley have made Echoes a destination in the Blue Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lilianfels Resort & Spa - Blue Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilianfels Blue Mountains Hotel Katoomba
- Lilianfels Blue Mountains Resort And Spa
- Lilianfels Blue Mountains Katoomba
- Lilianfels Resort & Spa - Blue Mountains Katoomba