“Fantastic stay, highly recommended!”
Review of In My View

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Katoomba
In My View
Ranked #5 of 19 Katoomba B&B and Inns
Sydney
“Fantastic stay, highly recommended!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stayed at In my View this past weekend and highly recommend it for your stay if you visit Katoomba or the Blue Mountains. David was very accommodating and an excellent host. The room and home itself is the perfect stay- there are lots of different accommodation options in Katoomba - but after all of our research, In my View was the best choice for us- and really lived up to our expectations. The room itself was beautiful, clean, with a nice balcony and super jacuzzi in the bathroom. Overall a fantastic stay- thank you David for your hospitality.

Christy & Cyrille
May 2013

InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thank you very much for the review. I am really pleased you enjoyed your stay

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed May 20, 2013

In My View is a fab place for couples in the Blue Mountains. Great location, lovely people, and everything you need in a very elegantly modern room. Attention to detail was superb, the views were as pictured, and the price reasonable. Highly recommended.

InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Your comments are valued and we appreciate that you took the time to write a review. We hope we can welcome you again at some time in the future
Sydney
Reviewed May 14, 2013

'In my view' and the Blue Mountains provided the perfect 3 day getaway. After being warmly welcomed by owner David we were shown our beautiful room then left to our own privacy to rest,relax and explore some of the magnificent walks and lookouts that this area is famous for.
Our room was tastefully decorated and the king size bed sooo comfortable.For any overseas visitors ( and Aussies) this destination provides a wonderful comfortable place to stay whilst emerging yourselves in the stunning Australian bush with all the conveniences of good cafes and restaurants. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: There are 2 rooms available each of equal standing
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for choosing In My View for your visit to Katoomba we appreciate you taking the time to complete a review
Fujieda
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We stayed two night at in my view. It was an excellent experience for us especially to enjoy beautiful sunset from the deck of the room. It was very calm and quiet except for singing of birds. I hope to come back here next year.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I found In My View online, having never travelled to the Blue Mountains before. The quality of accommodation was consistent with the photos and even better in person with everything carefully thought of including the little details. The view from my room swept me off my feet, the location was perfect - quiet and convenient to the town and bushwalks - and I was wonderfully surprised by warm and inviting generosity of the hosts David & Decalie. I will be travelling up to the Blue Mountains each year now and In My View will be the only place I'll be staying. I loved every second!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Thanks David for a great get away for my partner and I over a weekend in March. Beautiful surroundings, beautiful furnishings, peaceful, serene, quiet .. just what we wanted. The bonus of the whole thing was the price ... fantastic value - again, just what we needed on a tight budget and again, thank you .... we will be back !!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Mackay, Australia
Reviewed April 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights. Had a lovely view across the road and was in a good place to base ourselves to explore the Blue Mountains. You would definitely be best to have your own car to stay here though, as you would have to walk quite a distance to get to places. David the owner was very friendly and welcoming and we felt very comfortable during our stay. Probably the only thing that I could see that may be an issue for some is stepping in and out of the jacuzzi that the shower was suspended over. I am not the most athletic person, and did find it a little difficult at times. Hot water is provided by gas, and sometimes it was a little hard to get just right initially. Overall though we would recommend it to couples that want an upmarket motel style unit with jacuzzi and kitchenette, in a quiet location with a great view. The number of stars in the sky at night you could see were amazing and it was just so quiet at night too.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple