“Great pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Great pizza, reasonable prices, busy restaurant, very friendly staff. Easy to find. You can sit and watch as the staff put your pizza together and cook it.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

the place is always packed the pizzas are made in front of your eyes so you see exactly what is going into them and they come out hot and the ingredients are fresh and I love the place and great service

Reviewed May 6, 2013

If you want great food with great serving sizes at more than reasonable prices then don't go anywhere else but to Rene's. Josh and his team make the best pizza's in NSW. They still use the good old electric clay base oven and not these new crappy conveyer belt alternatives. This cooking method alone is what seals the flavour and cooks the pizza base to perfection. I will honestly drive to Katoomba just to eat their pizza ! Thankyou Josh and your team, my wife, myself and our kids loved your pizza and pasta!!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

The food was lovely and was brilliant value for money for the prices that you see in Australia. If you visit the blue mountains you have to eat here if you love italian, it's literally a 2 minute walk from the train station. I hope I get to return!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Rene's pizza is a small place that looks just like a takeaway pizza place from the front but I am very glad that we walked in to check.
The food was amazing! The garlic pizza we had actually had garlic on it! (You know some of those ones you get that just tastes like cheese on a pizza)
Make sure you get in early as there is not much seating and we missed out the first night we tried.
If you love pizza and pasta, make sure to stop here when your in the area.