“Small but nice”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 4, 2014

My wife and I had a day in the Blue Mountains whilst in Sydney and found ourselves thirsty and hungry in Katoomba. One of the first places we saw was the Pomegranate and in we went. Despite it being busy we were served very efficiently I had a big breakfast and my wife eggs and asparagus, both were delicious. This is a great place with a welcoming atmosphere and some delicious looking cakes.

1  Thank AucklandJonathan

Reviewed August 2, 2014

We have just come back from The Blue Mountains and popped into Pomegranate for breakfast. It was quite busy but we managed to get a table for 4. There was only one waiter managing all the orders. He quietly had it all under control and we didn't have to wait long for our food and coffees.
I had asparagus eggs benedict with salmon. It was absolutely delicious and everything perfectly cooked. Coffee was very good too. I wouldn't hesitate to go back there next time we visit the area.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I have been here a few times with a larger group and have always had a fantastic meal.The breakfasts are large and delicious.The service is good and it has a nice cosy feel.

1  Thank Jacquelyn C
Reviewed July 13, 2014

This was a great little find after my disappointing experience from a cafe which was nearby. The food was great and staff were really attentive. Although a little small inside it is worth having a coffee and sitting in for a meal. It was great value for money. Thanks for a great experience!

Reviewed June 15, 2014

What a beautiful gem we found at Katoomba for breakfast. Extremely cheerful and obliging staff and the most delicious breakfast. All our meals were so appetising and enjoyable after our morning trip from Sydney. Well done and much appreciated