“Definitely worth visiting”

Dining options: Breakfast
Sydney, Australia
“Definitely worth visiting”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

The couple who run this cafe are so polite and unassuming. The food is amongst the best cafe breakfasts we have had in the city or country and not overpriced. Nice modern menu as well as traditional offerings such as the Big Breakfast. The coffee is really good. We will definitely return on our visits to the Mountains.

• Visited October 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Yummy Brunch and Cup Cakes”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Had brunch here one Sunday morning, quality food at a reasonable price with nice and friendly staff. They also make a great selection of cup cakes, I think I had about 3 =) Will definitely go back there when I am up in the Katoomba area.

• Visited August 2013
Katoomba
“Best eggs ever”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Up the top of the main street this little cafe has without doubt the best breakfasts in Katoomba. Benedict brillaint, poached perfect and the creamiest scrambled eggs i've ever had. The staff are friendly, the coffee just right and the juice fresh.
Run by a young Thai couple with their everpresent Thai smiles but not a stitch of Thai food in sight. One of the jewels of the mountains.

• Visited September 2013
Stockton, UK
“Terrific breakfast”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I went here for breakfast each of the 3 days I spent in Katoomba because it was so good. The nicest breakfast I've had in a while. Perfect eggs and threat coffee. Service is quick and friendly. The place looks great, nice furniture and pleasant atmosphere. I wish I had a cafe like this near where I come from. I would be in here all the time.

• Visited September 2013
singapore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cosy place for breakfast”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Lovely little cafe along katoomba's main street...yummy eggs benedict and freshly squeezed juice...a little small but very cosy and not expensive...if I lived in katoomba I'd come back here often

• Visited August 2013