“Great coffee, not so sure about the burger”
Review of Cafe Zuppa - CLOSED

Cafe Zuppa
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We had a late lunch at Cafe Zuppa on a weekend. The service was prompt and friendly; and our wrap & burger was served promptly.

The wrap was good, but I found the kangaroo burger rather small, and the bun quite 'oily'. The chips weren't great either.

Having said that, the coffee was fantastic.

1  Thank MJD013

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in Katoomba and checked this place out for dessert. Had the sticky date pudding and latte. Not too bad, not spectacular but guaranteed to be more on the nice side! Coffee average

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Just wanted to say that my mate and I went there this morning for breakfast,
It was an amazing breakfast and supurb coffee. It started our day off just perfectly.
Excellent staff and good food and great coffee. Defiantly return when back in town
A+++

1  Thank Mickey D
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Cafe zuppa has recently picked itself up, pretty good service, pretty good food and good coffee. Pretty busy during the weekend, but definately worth a visit.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Today was our 5th visit to Cafe Zuppa - and last. In the past we loved it, but something has changed. It was our wedding anniversary and we booked for Sunday lunch. It took ages for us to be able to order - but they apologised ... no problem. Then it took a while for our entree to come, but still no problem. Then it took over one hour for the mains to come (while people who arrived after us got their meals) and they got my wife's order wrong. So they apologised and brought the corrected order after heating it up in the microwave (!) ... but it still wasn't right ... no tofu in it. They then gave her some uncooked tofu on a plate ... and apologised. Yes, they gave us her meal on the house (and apologised again), but we would have rather paid for it and had it earlier and correct. Her meal wasn't so enjoyable, mine and my son's were pretty ordinary - ok but nothing special. As I said ... disappointing. When I asked why it took so long for our order to come, I was told it was because we ordered an entree - there was no apology this time. As a postscript - we could see the kitchen and the microwave was being used all the time.

1  Thank Peter S