“Blue Mount. Trolley Tours.”

Blue Mountains Trolley Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Operates every day except Christmas Day.
Berkeley, Sydney. N.S.W.
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Blue Mount. Trolley Tours.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

They are very loud. Can't hear the driver telling us about the scenery. The bus has only one level..

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Yvonne C

• Indonesian first
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A must when visiting Jenolan Caves & Blue Mountains”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Started out early from Sydney on the train did Jenolan Caves first day and Blue Mountains on the second day. My big thanks to Pete from Trolley Tours for all the info I required to organise our two day tours and to Dave our driver on the two days who went out of his way to ensure we had a excellent time in the Blue Mountains. I would recommend this company as the best way of touring the Blue Mtns & Jenolan Caves. Also enjoyed the train as you see different aspects of Sydney and it's surrounds. We'll done Pete and Dave.
Glenys, Greenbank Qld

Visited March 2014
3 Thank Glenys L
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lady Driver saved the day!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

Arrived in Katoomba mid day 30 December 2014 and our tour started very poor. Queue at Carrington hotel was a complete chaos which caused us to miss the 12:50pm express bus to Echo point. Whilst we were able to make it 30min after; it was done with sweat and blood fighting thru our way to the queue and standing inside the over crowded bus. I really thought it was such a bad service only to realize later that non proper paying patrons were allowed to ride the bus (just by showing their airport express, train tickets and Mybus tickets!!!). Then we rode the trolley (with lady driver) on its last 2 circuit for the day. She did a fantastic job at sharing her thoughts on the designated stops. If not for her, our day trip would have been a complete nightmare and a traumatic experience. Kudos to her for saving the day!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Tyrell2013
Viterbo, Italy
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“cool attraction for an outdoor trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

I wasn't so excite about going on that trip, but it has been a great occasion to leave the city for one day. Going by train is the perfect choice, I think. 2 hours of relaxing train and you get to this beautiful town, where you can easily choose a tour. I chose one which revealed being phisically quite demanding. We walked up and down on a track and it has been amazing pop out on amazing lookouts and waterfalls. Landscape is exceptional. When you're tired you can hop on the bus at the nearest stop and get to the last stop which is the Blue Mountain. it's cool, but we found that the most amazing thing is the whole track and the various lookouts.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank italiansinchicago
Sydney, Australia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Easy, Convenient and Safe!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

My fiancé and I travelled with Blue Mountain Trolley Tours to the Jenolan Caves. We purchased a package through the website for a return trip from Katoomba, as well as entrance into two of the caves. We were travelling from Sydney, so we arrived in Katoomba around 9:20am to catch the 9:45am bus. The bus pick up is conveniently located right across the street from Katoomba Station.

Our driver, John, was friendly and had no problem navigating the narrow roads to the Jenolan Caves. He didn't offer any commentary, but he offered to answer any questions we had about the area, and he ended up chatting with my fiancé and I during our lunch and was very well informed about the caves. I mentioned having not seen any kangaroos since living in Australia, so on the way back, he even pulled over the tour bus to let myself and the other passengers (there were only a dozen of us) take pictures of a wallaby and its joey that were hanging out at a rest stop. Very cool! :)

My only real complaints about the trip are about the bus itself; the seats weren't very comfortable and it was EXTREMELY cold on the bus, even colder than the caves were! Also, we were a bit late getting home, due to other people getting done with their tours late- not a fault of the company, but perhaps they should adjust the tour bus schedule to coincide with the tours everyone is on.

At any rate, we would definitely travel with Blue Mountain Trolley Tours again!

Visited November 2013