“Wonderful lunch! Healthy food and tasty”
Review of Yellow Deli

Yellow Deli
Ranked #3 of 91 Restaurants in Katoomba
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Sydney, Australia
“Wonderful lunch! Healthy food and tasty”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great place for lunch or an afternoon tea break. Fantastic Reuben sandwich. Wheat-free / gluten free bread options - this is a great deli!

Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
“Comforting!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We came here for dinner on a cold, wet midweek evening and found it to be an enlightening place for a meal. The venue itself looks like a double story wooden cubby house with quirky nooks, cosy dining tables. The staff were friendly and very warm personalities which made up more than enough to forgive them on their not so professional service, it made me feel I was welcomed into their family home :) the food was simple but amazing!! The perfect pumpkin soup to begin with and the best toasted sandwich I have ever had!!! I definitely will be back and I definitely strongly recommend this place as a must visit.

“So warm & friendly”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

As we entered the Yellow Deli we were very warmly welcomed by 2 kind gentlemen. We were seated & I had help with working out what I could eat being GF. They make their own GF Bread which is amazing. We realised we were running out of time before we needed to catch our train back to Sydney. So they put all of our meals into take away vessels so we could run to catch our train. We only wish we had more time to soak in the environment & the beautiful calm energy of the staff. I would highly recommend this quaint little deli to anyone visiting Katoomba. I will definitely go back again.

Wagga Wagga, Australia
“Dine with company”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Great funky restaurant, top service, great food. Yes, they are a bit out there in terms of the mindset, but for the punters that is no problem- go and enjoy it!

Visited March 2014
Berkeley, Sydney. N.S.W.
“I have been here 3 times.”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

The Yellow Deli, is very quirky. It is actualy a restaurant. You can buy coffee in fancy tins. (which a beautiful) The restaurant has 2 levels. It is quite dark inside. with many, many low hanging lamps, over the tables and from the ceiling. Wood everywhere. From the tables to the chairs. Loved it. (staff are great to)

Visited February 2014