“Cute little cafe”
Review of Blue Hour Cafe - CLOSED

Blue Hour Cafe
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: This is a small Cafe, but highly recommended. We had a fabulous Brunch for Two and it has freshly ground coffee and thus the best Coffee we had in the two weeks we were in Australia. We highly recommend this wonderful small, cozy and intimate cafe. And it has a brandnew installed toilet which most cafes in the area do not have.
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We stopped at Blue Hour for a late lunch after hiking in the Blue mountains. Its a cute cafe with tasty small plates and a decent wine selection. The staff was friendly and I'll return next time I'm in Australia.

1  Thank Chritty_13

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

A cold, drizzly Sunday morning found hubby and I in the Blue Hour for breakfast.

As locals, we go past here all the time but we're always rushing around and haven't made time to stop. I'm so glad that today we did!

We both enjoyed bacon and eggs (him poached, me scrambled) with toast (him sourdough, me rye) and he had a side of beans (cannelli beans with tomatoes and herbs) which caused a serious case of food envy in me. A simple, but very delicious brekkie that was cooked perfectly and served quickly. Great coffee too which pleased us both.

We enjoyed everything so much we stayed for another coffee and a sneaky extra bit of rye toast.

We'll be back - soon!

2  Thank SujoyP
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I had a great breakfast there with a plate of bacon and eggs served with sour dough toasts, accompanied by a big pot of tea; all for $10. The service was very good and the proprietress very courteous and professional. The menu looked interesting together with other items. I will make a return visit soon.

1  Thank BluebirdOverRainbow
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Delicious breakfast, great coffee on a cold winters morning. Staff friendly and polite. A warm inviting cafe where we would return too....

1  Thank Denise P
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We are lucky enough to live in Katoomba and actually just discovered this brilliant cafe. This is our new favourite! Staff are the best and food is delicious!