“Filling dinner”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: tel +61 2 478 21913
“Filling dinner”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We had a dinner here. There was only one waiter and maybe just one cook tonight. But I think they managed pretty well as customers started streaming in after 7. I guess they were about 70% occupied with lots of other customers who went to but take-outs.

The tom yum soup was not at all spicy, we guess it must have been done so to suit locals. We asked for cut chillies and they gave us a generous serving of chilli Padi! The prawns were damn fresh too.

As for the pad Thai, I felt it lacked lime n interesting to find 'cao-poh' in it.

• Visited August 2013

Singapore, Singapore
“Delicious Food+Generous portions, Great Value, Lovely staff”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Food: 8.5/10
The food portion was so huge!! I ordered a half serve of pad thai and I was filled up to the brink after I was done. I wanted to order a side dish initially but I couldn't after I finished my noodles. Because I only had the pad thai, it came up to only 6.90AUD. CHEAP!!!

Staff: 10/10
Lady who was serving outside was always smiling and accommodating although I was clearly not an easy customer--I kept asking for bowl after bowl of chili sauce and chili padi! But she was so kind about it. Thumbs up for her tolerance!

Would recommend this eatery to anyone looking for good thai food. Don't be deceived by the humble exterior :) it is very dimly but ornately decorated within.

Visited June 2013
United States
“Outstanding Thai restaurant”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Thai probably is my favorite cuisine, and this was the best Thai food we had in Australia. We ordered a noodle dish and the masaman. The noodles were perfectly cooked, not too oily, and had a very nice hot-wok flavor. The masaman was, quite simply, outstanding. It came with a very large portion of lamb and wonderful curry. I am not a huge fan of lamb, but this was unbelievably good.

• Visited May 2013
Katoomba, Australia
“I LOVE Chork Dee”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Always have the chicken in chilli with sweet basil.. No19. Have been eating here for years and they never disapoint

Visited April 2013
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable Meal”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Had dinner here having just trekked from the three sisters to ruined castle and back. The place was very quiet when we went (there was one other table). As such there wasn't a great atmosphere but the food was great, was very reasonable priced and the service was very friendly and efficient.

Visited June 2012