Acacia Snowy Motel
Rydges Horizons Snowy Mountains(Jindabyne)(Great Value!)
$113
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

• Breakfast included
Snowview Units(Jindabyne)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
Sponars Chalet(Kosciuszko National Park)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsair hockeytoastthe managersrenovated bathroomstandard family roomwinter ski seasonlarge tvbreakfast includedsnow fieldsstayed two nightspool tablegreat valuefew drinkssized bedwould stay againwater pressureski gear
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Unfortunately this was my worst stay at the snow ever. I would normally stay at the station however it was booked out. The rooms were very basic which is expected for budget accomodation however it was very noisy and the male manager was extremely unfriendly the entire time. There was a lovely lady on front desk however this didn't make up for the lack of politeness from the main manager. I was also unimpressed that despite not having gluten-free options at breakfast I was still charged a 'plate fee' to bring my own bread and use their toaster even though the other guests staying in my room were paying for breakfast. It seems as though the manager has had some bad experiences with guests and has generalised this to every guest that comes to stay. It felt as though he percieved that we were trying to rip him off by using the toaster. I would hardly think it is an issue considering the amount of money guests are paying for a very budget room. Good location but I would definitely not stay here again and would not recocomend it. I will definitely be staying at the station next time.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Meg-nath
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Two adults and five children checked in at 4pm after traveling from Sydney. The man was friendly and all was hassle free. We asked if we could add on breakfast in the morning and this was no trouble. Seven of us in one room was fun, we had a tv and a beautiful hot and strong shower. We were after something cheap and comfy and this did the job fine. Free wifi was great for the kids. Breaky was ample the next morning. The owners were full of advice. It suited us to have four sets of bunks in the one room, sometimes that's all you need, a warm room and a bed. Would definately recommend if you are on a budget!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Cosy looking reception area in an almost deserted motel (we were there in off peak season). The guy who checked us in was very friendly and welcoming. The room we booked was spacious and clean and could accommodate 7 people if needed. We were plesantly surprised by the lovely brand new bathroom in this oldish motel but wondered why it did not have an extractor to suck out all the steam from a hot shower. The mirror, walls, etc stayed wet the whole night through (note to owner of hotel - please install an extractor so your lovely bathroom stays clean and mould free). The room also had a brand new wall heater which unfortunately was not adequte for the room - you could feel the heat it radiated only if you stood 2 inches away from it - a fan heater would have been more appropriate for a room that size. The heater is also controlled at the main swithboard and switched on & off at fixed timing so if you intend to spend a late morning in or get back from the snow fields early afternoon, you won't have any heating in the room. It was quiet enough during the period we were there but we would probably not stay here in peak period when 41 rooms are filled with guests.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2013

The Acacia Motel is designed for the winter months with large groups. The motel has a restaurant and bar during the winter ski season. However the owner offers breakfast as you require. Our room included a King size bed, two bunk beds plus two roll outs, the ensuite renovation is brand new and finishes the warm atmosphere.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2013

As the title suggests, although I only stayed one night I found this to be perfectly adequate for my stop over. The gentleman was very accommodating even though I hadn't booked, the room was clean, the shower/bath room area was generous and had nice water pressure.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo