1. This place is a hostel with up to 20 people sharing one bathroom.
2. Rooms are dated.
3. Up top 12 people sharing one room.
3. Rooms are not secure from theft.
4. Noise is a problem with no avenues to report loud behaviour.
5. Bathrooms leaked water.
6. Rooms do not have electric blankets or adequate heaters.
7. Oz Snow Adventures who run ski trip and hostel lacked professionalism. Eg. Took bus driver 2 hours to put snow chairs on vehicle. The bus broke down delaying trip by over 3 hours and therefore meant public transport was not available with no compensation offered by the company.
8. Food was inedible.
9. Not value for money at all.
10. Females would not feel safe staying in this environment.
11. Rooms were dirty.
I would not recommend this place to stay at place.
I would not recommend to travel with Oz Snow Adventures.
While the price of these trips may seem appealing initially, it is not worth it and you would be better staying at another Jindabyne location and catching bus down with Greyhound or Murray's.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Snowy Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snowy Valley Hotel Jindabyne