“Very impressed”

Forster Cafe and Indian Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 82 Restaurants in Forster
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Forster Cafe and Indian Restaurant in the heart of Forster famous eatery area and it's situated at 11-13 Wallis street forster . There is plenty of free parking space. It is our extreme pleasure to give you a very warm welcome at Indian Restaurant.
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I've always considered myself to be very critical of Indian food and was quite surprised when I tasted the food they sell here. Not even Surjits in Sydney is as good as this! It's absolutely beautiful and I would recommend every one to go there! The service was excellent and had a friendly vibe.

1  Thank ElenaTilbrook
There are newer reviews for Forster Cafe and Indian Restaurant

Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

The food was tasty enough but by no means worthy of a 5 star rating. I would not go back if I was back in town in future. An enjoyable enough meal :)

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I couldn't believe I could find an Indian restaurant in Forster but finally I found one- awesome food and beautiful location- this is the best Indian restaurant- the best chef special's, Lahori tikka botti and chicken karaahi was super delicious- best service n had great time- must recommend every one to visit this restaurant. Thanks

2  Thank Mansooe
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I was hesitant to try Indian Food as I was not sure that it would be for me... however, I tried Forster Café and Indian Restaurant and absolutely loved it!! Their Butter Chicken is AMAZING!!! I only tried Indian for the first time 2 months ago and have easily eaten from this restaurant at least 10 times! I have tried the other 2 Indian Restaurants in Tuncurry now and they are nothing compared to this restaurant. I highly recommend to anyone wanting a great meal and friendly service!!! I know I will be recommending to all of my friends and family!

1  Thank Michelle L
Reviewed February 11, 2014

chicken tikka masala was awseome , great service and friendly staff .will come back again ......thanks chef

2  Thank Sharnjit K