Hotel Forster
Secura Lifestyle Lakeside Forster(Forster)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Pool
Smugglers Cove Holiday Village(Forster)(Great Value!)
$85
$148
$133
Hotels.com
Lakes and Ocean Hotel(Forster)(Great Value!)
$44
$38
  • Restaurant
Island Palms Motor Inn(Forster)(Great Value!)
$61
Discovery Parks – Forster(Forster)(Great Value!)
$65
$63
  • Pool
Sevan Apartments(Forster)(Great Value!)
$141
$137
Orbitz.com
Forster Motor Inn(Forster)(Great Value!)
$61
Hotels.com
Golden Sands Motor Inn(Forster)(Great Value!)
$59
Bella Villa Motor Inn(Forster)(Great Value!)
$78
All reviewsexecutive suitefamily room for nightsgreat ratevery comfortable roomreal milkspa roommajor shopping centrerooms are largebed linencomfortable staythe main roadhuge spanew managementsmall kitchenettegreat bedwine glassesall you can eat
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Executive Spa Suite - We had a pleasant stay. What I liked about this room is that it is at the far corner of the Motor Inn and obviously being Valentines weekend we didn't want to be disturbed and we didn't want to be heard or disturb anyone else :) Our room was not fancy but it did have all that we needed. The spa was nice and big and I'm sure I spent more time in the spa than in the arms of my boyfriend lol. What was good about our room was that we did order breakfast but because I am a big advocate of sleeping in on holidays they had a small window/compartment that was able to be opened by staff and they quietly slipped it in through the small window and left without waking us up. However, I'm not sure whether it was an oversight by staff or whether you have to be specific and write that you would like toast with your breakfast but my boyfriend ticked the option of eggs, bacon and tomatoes and when the breakfast came it only came with the mentioned and no toast. So maybe double check if you need to specifically request it because I was too tired to bother with it. Overall on hotel ratings i think it would stand at a 3 but I've given it a rating of 4 because I was pleasantly surprised :) and yes I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

We booked though one of the normal websites but they didn't send our request for a cot but this was no problem and with in no time will had organised its and set it up
Great service the rooms were very spacious and so was the spa
Room was serviced every day
we stayed for four days were as some places haven't provided this service

Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Having planned 4 days off during the 'low' season in Feb 2014, we read reviews about all the available accommodation in Forster and decided upon the best western honeymoon suite.
Extremely well priced, good location off the main road- but extremely quiet, 10 mins walk to stocklands mall and 50mins walk to the main beach and main street or a 4min drive.
The motel manager William provided 5 star service, extremely knowledgeable of activities and great must see places in the surrounding areas.
A wonderful stay, room very clean, serviced every morning and very romantic. Small outdoor pool with slide very clean as well and nice half sized tennis court, with equipment available from office- according to a sign, however we bought our own gear and had an amazing stay.
We will be returning in June as we loved our time there.

Room Tip: paying a tiny bit extra for the spa rooms, either executive or honeymoon, well worth it!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We were very disappointed with this motel. Most of the reviews raved about it so we had expected something really nice. Dagman 71's review perhaps sums it up accurately, though this seems to be a lone voice. Yes, the Manager was very nice and seemed to be very helpful. Yes it was clean. It is on a main road, and it seems to be in the middle of no-where, you have to drive a distance to get around. The room was a good size and it was generous with a small kitchen at the end which was well appointed. The bathroom was tiny, you had to shuffle around in it if your partner was there too, and there was no-where to store most of your toiletries except the floor. The bed linen was very crumpled and the furniture was old and had been painted - chipped in spots. Mattress so so. Small flat screen TV. The only view was to the west looking out over the carpark and the main road - on a hot day had to keep the blinds drawn and it was depressing. Air conditioning and ceiling fan were good. We didn't eat here so can't comment on the food except that the menu was pretty basic. All up, this motel was OK, it is 3 star, it is what it is.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank AnAussie
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I chose this property based ont he tripadvisor reviews, and I wasnt disappointed. We turned up slightly early for check in, but although the motel was full the night before, and full the night we stayed, the manager still was able to get us in our room straight away. Not always possible, but its nice when it happens.

The manager was a friendly guy, who quickly helped me out when I realised that the air conditioning remote was missing from the room - a replacement was found in 2 minutes flat.

The room itself was the honeymoon suite. Nice and spacious with the corner spa facing the room - really nice. The 4 poster bed was a bit squeaky, but given that this was the honeymoon suite, I wasnt surprised! (jokes) The bathroom itself was modern and large with good lighting. The motel has a great little pool with a fun slide for the kids. There is also half-court tennis. The location is a short drive to town (maybe 4-5 mins), although McDonalds is just across the road if you are so inclined.

Forster is an excellent location. Sunset over the lake was just magic.

The only issue we encountered during our stay was a lack of hot water. Dont let this sway you to stay somewhere else though - it was peak season, the motel was chockers, and it was later in the evening when we noticed the hot water was only warm.

I would definitely stay here again in a heartbeat. Great motel, good location and friendly staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple