“Tasteless and boring”

Cuisines: Chinese, Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try here for dinner one night. We walked in, very few tables, blank white walls, very tiny. We were seated by a lovely woman. We asked the waitress what was the chefs speciality and she um and ah for a little while and said "my favorite is the satay chicken" on her advice I ordered the chicken and my husband ordered the sweet n sour beef. We waited 25 kind for a meals which was fine, but it was the most bland tasteless Chinese we have ever had. No spice, no peanut satay taste... Nothing! My husbands was the same. We has a couple of bites and left it. We tried Happy Garden Chinese at the other end of the main street a few days later and it was amazing.

1  Thank BeccyA

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Overall Excellent, was booked out girls took our phone number & call us as soon as table was available.
Quick service & great food!!!
Was worth waiting for, will be def back again. From Central Coast.

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Wow wow wow... what a gem of a place. [--] of food, cheap, awesome and very friendly. This chinese is the best I've had.. wow.

1  Thank Evans_Head
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Restaurant isn't that fancy but clean and is the best chinese in town. Big meals and very very yummy and the price is good! People that work there are nice and friendly. Would recommend!

1  Thank Jopoido
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The Chung Wa have large take-away containers which represents great value for money as the food is exceptional.

1  Thank Lancef48