Tripadvisor

Bella Bellissimo
Ranked #7 of 94 Restaurants in Forster
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A family run Italian restaurant serving casual fine dining, specialising in Pizza and Pasta. Meals available as dine in or takeaway (pickup only). Fully licensed with a wide variety of beers, wines and spirits available in house. BYO available for wine only.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have visited this restaurant a couple of times before and had some reservations. I noticed the menu had changed and wanted to give it another go.

It was a good thing I did as I will definitely be returning. The menu is much more interesting and the did I sampled very much to be praised. The pasta menu is extensive in sauces, although only three types of pasta available (excluding the lasagna) but this is a small matter indeed. The ingredients of the sauces were almost universally appealing, so much so that I ended up going for a pizza (also a good range).

My pizza was tasty and the base quite good. The only lack would be that the centre of the base got slightly wet from the ingredients. Still yummy but a bit difficult to pick up.
The staff were exceptional, patient and attentive, responding to all requests we made without fuss.

If you don't mind a little heat in your food the Pane Diavolo is A MUST.

My only concern is that on my next visit they have enough Birra Moretti for me. Just enough last night.

Bravi tutti!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (377)

Reviewed January 15, 2020

5 out of 5 stars
Blown away by the authentic Italian cuisine.not even in Sydney do we experience such awesome food and service.
Each and every dish was a standout
The fried calamari, pesce snapper,calzone Nutella And affogato with frangelico.all a knockout
This is the go to place to dine in Forster

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

We've been going here for years. Our favourites are still on the menu. Great pizzas and pasta. Lovely view. We had a great night.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

Recently had dinner at this restaurant. Many positives. Food was really tasty and cooked fresh. Convenient location in Forsters main strip. Staff are very pleasant.
Unfortunately the customer service is lacking. Meals arrive late, orders are forgotten.
It wouldn’t take much to improve these things.... eg write orders down.
This could be a really nice restaurant to visit.

Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

The food was really good! Service was busy but they got a place to be seated. Meals very good quantity and fairly priced. Deserts options were not very appealing. No one came to ask for the deserts, which is ok! We asked for the menu, as it was not that busy by then, but no one came to take the order so then we anyway decided to leave. Overall friendly staff good food!

Date of visit: December 2019