“Great barra”

Beach Street Seafood
Ranked #2 of 87 Restaurants in Forster
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Exceptionally good food and service.
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We visited after getting two reviews in Sydney. Ordered some grilled barramundi and local oysters. The barra was sensational. Friendly staff, great vibe, pleasant dining.

2  Thank Triptravels1

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

I find Beach street Seafood to be consistently great! The service, the quality of the food and even the price is always impressive. My partner and I always make it a priority to visit here on each trip! Highly recommended!!

2  Thank ChelsKing
Reviewed March 30, 2014

The meals here are fresh and cooked while you wait. While the food was great on eating, I had an oily after taste in my mouth afterwards. Outside is great for watching the wsorld go by

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

When I eat seafood it MUST be fresh: it was; and batter thin and crisp; potato scallop thick potato. Yum.

1  Thank percibeale
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We were a little worried when walking up as there were people everywhere and thought we would have to wait a long time, wrong. The teenager that served us was pleasant and polite. We only waited around 10 minutes for our food to be brought to us the servings were massive and were delicious. Fantastic value for money especially considering it was their Tuesday specials night but would pay full price for their food any day. The only little thing I would say they need to look at is making sure the tables are wiped down, apart from that the service and food was fantastic.

1  Thank missbunny78