“OK mexician”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: http://www.greatlakes.org.au/accom_result1/the-aztec-forster/
“OK mexician”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Tried to get in here twice for dinner but fully booked,
Walked in early on a Friday night and was lucky to get a table.
Food was ordinary can make better myself at home, lacked seasoning and punch very bland

Visited January 2014

Baralaba, Australia
“Great for cocktails and live music”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Been here a few times. I like going for the cocktails and live music. Not a real fan of the food here. Overcooked and overpriced in my opinion but the staff are friendly and the atmosphere is great on the weekends.

• Visited December 2013
“Nice Rack”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

My partner felt like some Mexican and I felt like some ribs so we went to the Aztec Mexican Forster.The ribs where divine and my partner ordered the seafood but I can't remember the name of the dish which was also good. The food was kindly washed down with a pitcher of Margherita.The view over the lake was scenic and the staff was friendly.

• Visited January 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not authentic”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Staff were very friendly but service was slow. Food was very average and not worth the 40min wait. Even the drinks were substandard. The view of the sunset was pleasant.

NSW
“Great Mexican”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

We here for dinner with my hubby. We booked in advance and on w we got there we understood why. Very popular little place. Having never been to a Mexican restaurant before we took the advice from the waitress as what to order. Safe to say you will not go hungry. So many options and the entrees are the size of a main meal! Cocktails were yum, the staff we friendly and very helpful. The meals were so yummy. Had to bring home the leftovers. I highly recommend