“Awesome frozen margaritas, ok food”

The Aztec Mexican Forster
Ranked #24 of 83 Restaurants in Forster
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Http://www.greatlakes.org.au/accom_result1/the-aztec-forster/
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I LOVE Mexican food so I have high expectations when I eat at a Mexican restaurant. This place didn't have the best I've ever eaten but it wasn't the worst, either.
My party of four all ordered different meals and they were all large serves - I don't think any of us emptied our plates so it's good value. The one thing we really enjoyed was the frozen margaritas. They were fantastic, certainly didn't skimp on the alcohol!
The service was great, both efficient and friendly. The location is nice, good views from our outside table.
Overall we enjoyed our visit. I wouldn't rush back for the food personally but I have friends who've been here and they loved it. So I'd say try it out, even if just for the frozen drinks!

Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Awesome food, the best Mexican food I've ever had and the service was good, a little quiet in there but put that down to the time of year being autumn. Had the local beer to drink but was massively impressed with the food to not worry about the drink.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Great food, friendly service and the happy hour Margaritas certainly hit the spot! Lovely view of the river from outside.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

the meals were good value and a wide range to choose from. Staff were friendly and helpful. An enjoyable evening in a reaxed atmosphere

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I attended with friends and the group consensus was the food was not enjoyable and the majority of it was left on all our plates. In truth we all fell a little sick after eating at this restaurant.
The staff were friendly, however we served by 2 waiters which caused a little confusion at times and had to wait for service.
After discussion, we've all decided we would not return and I am disappointed as I was quite looking forward to going.

2  Thank Tdub1122