All reviews great location the managers bedroom apartment main bedroom wrap around balcony friendly hosts fantastic apartment wraps massive balcony amazing views main beach great place to stay home away from home top floor secure underground parking walking distance to the beach wouldn't stay anywhere else
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I had a wonderful stay, I was a local and staying on the 8th floor with the amazing weather ensured breathtaking views that made me appreciate this beautiful part of the world, my partner is German and had never really seen Australia like this and Forster came up with goods. The staff were really warm and friendly, we arrived early and they accommodated us and the floors had just been steam cleaned.

If I had any feedback that wasnt so positive, the decor was a bit dated and we were surprised that we would be hit with a surcharge if we didn't stack the dishwasher, I guess it's not a full services apartment.

All in all I highly recommend this place.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PlaybillPauli
AnnWeir, Manager at Sails Luxury Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, I'm sorry its taken me so long to respond - its been a busy season. We're certainly glad you enjoyed the view (it is spectacular from the high floors) and that you enjoyed your stay. I agree, whilst still comfortable, some apartments could do with a little updating and as new managers we're making this a priority. Yes you're right, we are self catering apartments and the notes are simply a guide to let guests know what is expected as some people get a little confused & think (understandably) that we're a hotel. Hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

We were greeted warmly by the owners and given some fresh milk for tea/coffee. We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment overlooking the ocean. The weather wasn't great so we couldn't make use of the massive balcony! The apartments have everything you need but was in need of a serious dust (itchy eyes from lying on the couch). Everything was well equipped and spacious but we didn't enjoy our sleep because the bed was saggy and the vertical blinds didn't block out any of the sun and street lights. Highly recommend new block out curtains and a mattress. Other than this, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Sails.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review, your comments have been well noted & I do agree that block out curtains will be an advantage and we are currently addressing this issue. It does however, surprise me that you found the sofa dusty as our records show that the sofa had been steam cleaned only a few days prior to your stay. Other than that I'm glad you had a nice stay, I do remember your parents enjoyed it too & were very happy we were able (with a little juggling) to accommodate you all on the same floor. Hopefully we'll see you again when you're traveling through Forster.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

I have a family of 5 and we stayed in the ocean view apartment on the 7th floor looking out to the main beach. The apartment was like a home away from home. 2 bathrooms 3 bedrooms (2 queen beds and 2 singles) made for an ultra comfortable 5 day stay. The main Forster strip is a couple of minutes walk in one direction and the beach a couple of minutes in the other. Central to everything Forster can offer!! We had a fully self contained kitchen with everything you need, a BBQ on the gorgeous wrap around verandah and with 3 kids the laundry including washer and dryer made my life so easy for the 5 day stay duration. The clean pool and warm spa made the cooler November temperatures a pleasure as the kids spent an hour at the beach every morning and the remainder of the day in the pool and spa downstairs.
When We returned back to Sydney I realised we had left behind my 2 year olds beloved bear. Ann at the apartments graciously popped him into a parcel post to deliver him back to us. I'm so impressed with the apartment and the lovely staff that I can't say enough good things. Such a lovely experience!! Thank you to Sails luxury apartments Forster !!

• Stayed: November 2013
AnnWeir, Manager at Sails Luxury Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Thanks for your review. I'm delighted you had a nice visit and you were comfortable staying at Sails Apartments. Your boys are just gorgeous & it was a pleasure meeting you all, we're looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Our four families have been coming together twice a year for two years and always stayed at Sails. We have two apartments on same floor. The cousins love it and we love that they have so much to do. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the units always very clean. Secure underground parking means the big people can bring their kayaks and feel all is safe. The units are spacious and very light with huge outside balconies where kids and adults can enjoy being 'out'. Excellent location to beach and shops. Kids love the pool and adults love the tennis court. Not to mention Foxtel and free wifi.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
AnnWeir, Manager at Sails Luxury Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback. It's always a pleasure to see you & your family, It's lovely to see a happy family having so much fun together, enjoying all that Forster has to offer and we're delighted to hear you enjoy staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you all back to Sails again soon

Reviewed November 21, 2013

We have stayed in a lot of apartments but none as clean as the Sails, the staff are so very friendly and helpful, very conveniently located between town and beach, parking is secure and the elevator is also handy, grandkids loved pool and spa,we will definitely be back!!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank tonys2008
AnnWeir, Manager at Sails Luxury Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, guest feedback is very important to us and will certainly help us improve our overall service. We're so glad you had a good time staying with us and we'll look forward to seeing you again on you next visit to Forster.