“A lovely Sunday lunch amongst some fantastic history”

Corowa Whisky & Chocolate
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Corowa
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Had lunch at the chocolate factory today and thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff are very friendly and pleasant, the food was fabulous and you couldn't ask for a better atmosphere. We also enjoyed looking around the place and can't wait for the chocolate making side if it start, let alone the whiskey! A great way to spend an afternoon. 10 out of 10!

All reviews
"release"
"inca"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed March 16, 2013

My family and I came here fo lunch today and I have nothing but praise for this place. Upon arrival we were greated by the friendly sales area staff and we immediatly felt we were welcome. We were offered to make a giant freckle (which was so much fun!!) and for some chocolate tastings which were delicious! We then proceeded to have lunch and a coffee. The food was amazing and I can see why they say it's the best coffee in Corowa! All in all we were very happy with our visit today, the staff were so friendly and welcoming and the atmosphere was great. Can't wait to see the chocolate making area up and running and we are so keen for the whisky too. We will definatly be coming back!! :)

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have just come back from my second visit to Corowa and the Whisky and Chocolate factory. I am amazed at the progress after 2 short months. The chocolate making section is nearly there. The staff were as welcoming and helpful as last time and the large range of sweet, chocolatey products where just as lovely and tempting . The simple and delicious freshly made food in the Mill Cafe is affordable and the surrounds interesting and casual. The whole place tells a story of a past era; love it! I was amazed to find it had Wifi which allowed me to enjoy my lunch and the lush home made carrot cake and send a few emails at the same time- bonus!
Looking forward to returning again (maybe for Tapas!) and to see the next stage of the factory's development.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a delightfully renovated old flour mill. It's a great place for lunch and the staff are lovely. The range of chocolates are eclectic and divine. We visited in a very hot day and can't help but think a visit in cooler weather would have enhanced the experience. Well worth a visit though and the entry is free.