“Not just a restaurant”

Brasserie at Coogee Bay Hotel
Reserve with
Brasserie at Coogee Bay Hotel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 95 Restaurants in Coogee
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Australian
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Coogee
Essex, United Kingdom
“Not just a restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

During our 3 week stay in Coogee in April we must have eaten here at least 6 times, both on our own and with extended family, including a 2 year old. We were staying a few doors away so having such a great place on our doorstep was a bonus. There was great beer battered fish & chips, my personal favourite of baramundi fish, the pulled pork was to die for, huge burgers or great salads and healthy meals - such a great selection with an added 'Specials' board every day. All this and the added bonus of being able to eat in the restaurant or out in the sunshine ! Also at night the outside space is under heated shades for those chilly nights. All this with a brilliant bar added a great atmosphere whatever time of day.

• Visited April 2014

Brisbane, Australia
“great service great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

I just went to the coogee bay for the first time this weekend. Coming from Queensland I found the amenities amazing, right close to the beach. But my greater surprise was the food. I was expecting the usual pub grub but instead what I had was pleasantly surprising. We order the coogee platter which showcases a bit of everything and enjoyed every piece of it. Will definitely come back :) Staff on the floor were also very nice and pleasant not the usual pub staff always in a hurry and not caring about customers. Thumbs up

• Visited June 2014
Wellington, New Zealand
“A bit fawlty towers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Decent food, quite chilly inside. Service is friendly but disorganised, forgetting coffees, misunderstandings around meals. Not bad though overall.

Hobart, Australia
“Nice outside dining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

Really nice place to grab a drink or something to eat. The beer garden/outside dining area is lovely. Depending on where you sit, there is a view across to Coogee beach.

• Visited January 2014
Doha, Qatar
“Great beer garden & food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed our dinner here. The atmosphere is wonderful with a big sunny courtyard but still with umbrellas for shade. We sat in the non smoking section which was good. What surprised me most was the value for money, the meals were so cheap, tasty and good portions. My Caesar salad with steak for $24 was huge, on a platter! No scrimping, I loved the real pickled anchovies instead of the salted ones. Our meals for 4 only took about 20mins in peak. I spied the Cherry tomato pizza which looked very tasty. It's a big venue, after dinner you can pop into the wine store on site for a takeaway. Would return, tasty and good value.

Visited February 2014