“Beautiful food”

Neighborhood: Coogee
Sydney, Australia
“Beautiful food”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Great food always. Never had a bad meal and have eaten there for a number of years. Eaten lunch and dinner. Lunchtime specials good value

Visited April 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Definitely back to Ceviche”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had previously eaten at Ceviche sometime ago and quite enjoyed a simple Salt & Pepper Squid but on this occasion the Lunch Special caught my eye.It is - Your choice of entree, main course and a glass of house wine $32.
Serving size is nice and the meals were mouth watering. It had my BF and I changing plates regularly during the course of the meal as we couldn't pick the winner.

Definitely value for money and will be back very soon! The Views of Coogee beach go without saying also.

• Visited March 2013
Canberra, Australia
“Poor choice for breakfast”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I had previously enjoyed lunch and dinner at Ceviche so thought it would be a nice place for breakfast for a Sunday morning but I certainly regretted that decision.

I ordered an orange juice and a coffee and my companion a chocolate milkshake. We both ordered eggs and I bacon as well.

It was before 10am when we arrived and were told 10 minutes or so after we ordered that there was no orange juice left which i felt was fairly poor given the time of day. Then we waited and waited. We noticed others receiving their drinks after their food which is just not acceptable. After around 30 minutes my coffee arrived and aother 10 minutes later we were told the chocolate milkshakes had run out. After 45 minutes finally breakfast arrived. My bacon appeared like it had barely hit the grill at all and the scrambled eggs were flavourless. Poached eggs and toast were nice though.
The waitresses were friendly and apologetic but things were just not working at all this morning. It did not appear especially busy either.
There are heaps of places to get breakfast in Coogee and I will go back to any of them before here again though I would probably go back for lunch.

• Visited March 2013
Sydney
“Lunch at Ceviche”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I invited my wife and four of our family to lunch at Ceviche. The service was quick and
efficient and the food good.

• Visited February 2013
Newcastle, Australia
“Beautiful Breakfast”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Menu is fantastic - food was great and servings were really big. Well priced and comfy setting and waitstaff were very attentive. Could not fault this place, we ate here everyday.

Visited February 2013