“OMG! Food coma”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Coogee
Reviewed January 11, 2017 via mobile

Wow. There is only an all-you-can-eat-option at $39 for adults and $20 for the 10 year old. I stupidly tried to "out run the wall" and ate everything so fast because it was just so delicious and they kept bringing soooo many different options.
Unfortunately I missed out on a few delicious looking offerings 'cause I just couldn't fit another thing in!

We counted at least 12 different meats (different flavored chicken, 2 types of lamb, steak, pork belly, sausages and more) and at least 12 different sides, vegetables, salads and of course the yummy halloumi! Don't forget to try the awesome sauce on the table with rosemary and smoked capsicum (?). Service was awesome, we were constantly being offered food and they were all very friendly and funny.

I would definitely return but next time eat slower, wear loose pants and skip lunch!!

Reviewed January 9, 2017

We didn't know quite what to expect but opted for the novelty of having food brought around for us to choose rather than select from a menu. Churrasco offers a fixed price per person. Tables are long communal style, The staff are friendly and just keep coming around with different freshly cooked food until you say stop. There was a good selection of meat - they could have benefited from serving more veg but the food was nicely cooked and offered terrific value for money.

Thank Goodfoodloverst... M
Reviewed January 8, 2017

Came with a large-ish group and one adult and one child did not want the all-you-can-eat option but since everyone else was the restaurant would not allow an a la carte option and would charge the same price. Not very many smiles amongst the employees. Meat was good. Forgettable experience but not terrible.

Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

Best restaurant experience! All you can eat for $39 and the food just keeps on coming. So impressed with the amazing food we had and the cocktails too! Would definitely recommend! We'll be back!

Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

we went here for our last night in coogee and all I can say is money well spent the food was amazing!!! The halloumi is by far the best I have ever eaten and the fried banana is out of this world!!! I would eat here a million times over if!! I could rate this place 10 stars I would!!!