“Nice but I choose the wrong meal!”
Review of Renato's - CLOSED

Renato's
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Coogee
Blue Mountains, Australia
“Nice but I choose the wrong meal!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Service was good we had a table of 4. As soon as we sat down we realised it was BYO so we went next door to purchase a bottle of wine. Entrée and mains were nice but I have had better italian food. Check your bill before you pay as we were charged two extra adults for corkage plus an entrée which we did not have. In saying this as soon as we identified the discrepancy it was not a problem to fix.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Great service, friendly staff”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

My family and I had two great meals here recently. Very friendly staff, good food and on both occasions we were even treated to an extra dessert, with the chef bringing out a fruit salad on the first occasion, and on the second an amazing chocolate-covered pizza! Our kids loved it and I would highly recommend it.

Coogee
“great place for breakfast”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

we had a regular group here for over 4 years. breakfast is great and the staff always made it fun. if you are in the area check it out

• Visited February 2014
Surfers Paradise, Australia
“Fast and friendly”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

This is my first choice when I stay in Coogie. Authentic Italian dishes adapted to the Australian palate. The helpful service will adapt the menu and will always find you a seat. My favourites are spaghetti with Vongole and steak with peppercorn sauce. The Sangiovese wine is cheap and very tasty.

dallas texas
“good food and BYOB”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

this is a small cafe, but the service and food are above average. There are two other Italian spots across the street that are more expensive and have a better ambiance, but I liked the local flavor.
(it has been there for 15 years). I really liked the BYOB option. There is a wonderful wine and beer shop next door, called the Bottle Shop. go next door, grab a refreshment and take it to Renatos. $3.00 corkage is a bargain. Sit on the sidewalk table and watch the world walk by in front of you.....

• Visited March 2014