“Short Stay”

Neighborhood: Coogee
Melbourne, Australia
“Short Stay”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

nice variety and very tasty, had buffet lunch and continental breakfast in room and was nice and delivered at requested time.

Visited March 2013

Newcastle, Australia
“Never on Sunday”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

It was Sunday. The restaurant was not exactly busy. I think we had an amateur in the kitchen - though amateurs can often/usually cook well.
Service was excellent and I hope that the young lady who looked after us actually received the tip I offered. There's a reasonable wine list, including some good wines by the glass. However, I can't excuse a chef who will cremate a nice, thick beef tenderloin (it was ordered rare). Nor can I excuse prawns grilled to the point of leather.
Breakfast the following morning was, in sharp contrast, excellent fare and good value.
I can only hope that Bluesalt has its good times, but Never on Sunday!

Visited January 2013
Figtree, Australia
“Great relaxing getaway”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I liked just about everything about the area except for the walk back up the hill to the Crowne Plaza

Visited June 2012