“Ten out of Ten !”

X74 Cafe Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 95 Restaurants in Coogee
Cuisines: Australian, Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Coogee
Description: World class food prepared by properly trained European chefs and served by friendly,knowledgeable waitstaff.Fully stocked bar,excellent wine list and terrific Allpress coffee.
“Ten out of Ten !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

X 74 is a regular choice for our family as we live locally. The service is fantastic but the food is the best part. They do a wonderful hand made Spaghetti Bolognese that is bursting with meat and very wholesome for the children (among other choices). My husband loves the steak and the pasta with prawns. I love the fish curry and the salmon and vegetables is gorgeous as well. This restaurant is a brilliant addition to the community. I have never been there for breakfast but I am sure that is fantastic as well. Our family all highly recommend X74!!

• Visited July 2012
3 Thank 829Louise

• Korean first
Sydney
“Awesome Meal - X74 Coogee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

We had dinner at X74 last night - woke this morning thinking - I want to go back and have that meal again. I had the Grilled Salmon with heritage carrots and beetroot- Superb. My partner had Steak Fritte and it was cooked perfectly - with the traditional Café Paris sauce. His words - sensational. We also had a bottle of Grenache which was brilliant. Plenty of variety for everyone.The staff are really friendly and happy to try and accommodate anything. We've had breakfast and lunch here a number of times and it is always great - with really good coffee. Love that this is a local café with 5 star food.

• Visited June 2013
4 Thank 66felicity55
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Superb Team, Coffee and Food at X74 Coogee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

X74 is a little gem on Bream Street Coogee. Have been going regularly since it opened and always have fantastic service, the coffee is top notch and would of been on Tobey Maguire's list if he was lucky enough to be taken there! Its my number one spot for a great breakfast and I can easily say the dry-aged beef burger is one of the best in Sydney! High praise but well worth it.... Beautiful relaxed atmosphere, a must for your visit to Coogee.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Dan F
Sydney, Australia
“great food, hospitality,service , menu , location,”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

This is gourmet dining at a local level, its away from the maddening crowds of coogee & the spot, its a local gem & secret! , the staff are great , friendly , & aware of a customers needs especially when catering to fussy eaters like my wife!

I noticed somebody said the location was not all that great with "buses thundering by" oh yeah! I never seen any , maybe early in the morning rush hour, but after that the location is great, its very pleasant to sit outside with a coffee or glass of wine watching the world go by, and the car wash is out of site if your sitting either inside or outside the restaurant,

This is a restaurant that has added fine dining to the area without the airs & graces usually associated with it, whenever I've mentioned the restaurant to friends they always say Oh yes I've heard about it from other people ! I'd definitely recommend this restaurant to people looking for a good night out

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank jonesenzo
Sydney, Australia
“Fantastic food, coffee & service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

Have visited this fabulous cafe several times for dinner & breakfast. You are made to feel welcome the minute you walk in, even if you're just getting a take away coffee. Service is always friendly & the coffee & food has never disappointed, always a taste sensation!
Is in a great spot, easy walk to beach & have even got our car washed around the corner while we ate.
We will be back many times over.

• Visited April 2013